accesso is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. Our products and services already support some of the top attractions in the world including a wide variety of paid admission operations in household name attractions, ranging from theme parks, water parks and zoos to cultural attractions and sporting events.
Our innovative approach to driving revenue is a key differentiator of our proprietary and patented technology. We help our clients achieve their goals through our unsurpassed service, rapid release software deployment and commitment to innovation. Everything we do helps our clients focus on what they do best – providing outstanding experiences for guests – while we provide technology that readily supports our clients’ efforts to drive revenue. We have focused intensely on fine tuning our process to ensure success for our clients and our company.
We seek a rock star to join the marketing team as Lead Generation Manager. You will work closely with Sales & Marketing to manage top of the funnel activities and track effectiveness through conversions. You will be responsible for creating, deploying and managing account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns to generate inbound marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and help increase close ratios.
The role will be an integral part of a high-energy sales and marketing team in a fast – paced environment. This person will report into the Vice President of Marketing and work closely with other marketing team members to create and execute strategies that grow market share and brand reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Grow and enhance the demand generation strategy for MQLs, converting site traffic by creating and implementing new, creative CTA’s, landing pages, lead capture forms, and lead generation content that adds value to our audiences and targets
- Strategize and execute ABM programs into targeted accounts
- Optimize conversion paths and rates overall, and drive marketing–qualified leads for our sales team
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate and increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- Increase volume and quality of MQLs
- Manage overall goals and budget, and track campaign and portfolio performance
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand generation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Manage paid search and re-targeting efforts and implement nurturing and follow up campaign to ensure optimal conversion from lead to opportunity
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website CTA’s and lead-generation forms
- Grow and manage the relevancy of company’s client and prospect database (Salesforce) to enrich ROI activities
- Manage and optimize marketing automation/lead nurturing processes through our automation platform
- Create and maintain metrics/reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager on inbound-marketing tactics such as Content (Case Studies, White Papers, Blogs, webinars, eBooks, on-page content), SEO, website CTA’s, landing pages, online advertising, and lead-generation forms
- Execute pre and post event marketing materials for Conventions and Webinars that keep prospects engaged with accesso
- Consistently research data and techniques for better, more effective campaigns, landing pages, CTA’s, and content optimization
- 3-4 years of hands-on lead generation experience for a B2B company
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience with Pardot/Marketo or similar marketing automation system
- Demonstrable experience building Customer Journeys that establish credibility, enhance brand, and deliver to value to prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with portfolio examples of content generated for ABM and Nurturing campaigns
- Experience in defining and delivering world-class lead generation and nurturing programs that are on-brand and enhance the perceived value of accesso‘s products and services
- Demonstrated success in exceeding lead generation quotas and closed marketing-assisted sales results
- Experience in developing leads for an inside sales effort
- Minimum 4-year degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or Equivalent
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page