Wanted: A Marketing and Digital Analytics Manager who will help us understand our campaigns and customers better.
Precision Nutrition is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded data and analytics expert who thrives in high-growth, fast-paced environments and is passionate about health, fitness and helping people live their best life.
Precision Nutrition is growing, and we need an accomplished, innovative analyst who can develop actionable insights and data-driven recommendations to improve our program performance. As one of the largest nutrition coaching companies in the world, Precision Nutrition is bigger than it’s ever been — and it’s about to get bigger.
To help us scale, we need an analytics manager who knows how to build (and run) a system for rapidly measuring, reporting, and analyzing marketing programs so we can help millions more people live healthier, happier lives.
Join our Adventure
We’re embarking on a new adventure, and we need a tech-savvy marketing and digital analytics expert to help us make the most of our sales and marketing campaigns
We’ve got an exciting journey ahead of us… Over the next 10 years, Precision Nutrition will be expanding its world-class coaching services into a wide range of new fields, including functional medicine, chiropractic and manual therapy, yoga, group exercise, and more. To help us reach our goals and keep us moving forward, we need an analytics manager who can help us establish data, tools, and processes that will enable us to rapidly measure campaign and program performance, develop recommendations for improvement and testing, and generate ideas for more segmented and targeted programs to drive new sales and customer lifetime value.
Who we’re looking for
An analytics expert with a desire to build from the ground up
You’re naturally curious. You have an inquisitive mind, and you’re always looking for hard numbers to uncover patterns and insights in the way people think and work.
You’re self-motivated. You’re driven by a burning need to build something from nothing. You won’t be part of a large marketing and analytics team, you’ll be the person who gets everything done, constructing our analytics practices from the ground up.
You’re flexible. You don’t let perfect be the enemy of the good, and you’d rather produce something with decent data than waste time striving for perfect data that may never come. You’ll need to decide how good is good enough without sacrificing productivity.
You’re resilient. You don’t take things personally when people question you or ask for more. You’ll be getting a lot of challenges and requests with regard to the data you collect, and you’ll need to be ready to go back to the table and run additional analyses if needed—without getting defensive.
You can handle the heat. You don’t like sitting still. You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment where multiple complex projects are happening at once, and you have no problem managing and prioritizing your work effectively to meet those timetables.
You have an opinion. You’re adept at presenting the facts and you have an opinion about what they mean to the business. You aren’t going to wait around for someone to turn insights into action, and you’re always brimming with new ideas.
You’re an excellent communicator. You speak both analytics and marketing languages, and you can translate one into the other—to turn those numbers into actionable insights for our marketing team so we can grow our audience.
What you’ll be doing
Analyzing customer data…
Your mission is simple: make sure the team has all the data and actionable insights needed to create effective, efficient marketing campaigns and programs. That means:
- Establishing a foundational analytics “system”. You’ll be defining and implementing a framework for capturing, measuring, and reporting sales and marketing KPIs like engagement, website traffic, leads, and conversion rates.
- Formulating approaches to more complex analytics opportunities like multi-touch marketing attribution and customer journey mapping opportunities, and lifetime value.
- Establishing a robust marketing data solution to facilitate effortless data blending, extraction, and reporting in partnership with the technology team.
- Establishing and improving tagging and analysis related to Google Analytics and other relevant platforms.
- Analyzing prospect and customer data, including web and search behavior, customer segments, customer journey and action trigger points to identify areas of opportunity, quantify impact (ROI), and make recommendations for future site enhancements.
- Executing tests, assisting the digital marketing team with A/B and multivariate testing.
- Benchmarking performance across sales and marketing channels, creative, offers and audiences.
…and using it to hone our campaigns
Collecting data is just the beginning: you’ll then need to turn that data into understandable, actionable recommendations for our marketing teams. You’ll be:
- Developing actionable insights to guide short-term and long-term lead generation, customer acquisition and growth efforts.
- Leveraging reporting and analytics tools, including web analytics, social measurement, customer data and other tools to develop aggregate performance and insight reports.
- Partnering with demand generation agencies, discussing what programs are working, and which aren’t. You’ll provide analysis on which campaigns are the most effective, and how we can tweak the less effective campaigns to convert more people.
A few important caveats
This is a dream job, if you’re the right person for it.
Must-Have #1: You must be experienced.
We’re looking for someone with 5+ years of experience in digital and/or marketing analytics. You’ll need an expert level understanding of web analytics platforms (such as Google Analytics or Heap Analytics) and tag management, programming languages (like SAS or SQL), testing and targeting tools (like Google Optimizer or Adobe Test & Target) And social media measurement as well.
Must-Have #2: You must have a strong track record.
You’ve proven yourself before, both in establishing effective reporting and analytics systems and in your ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
Must-Have #3: You must be able to work autonomously.
You’ll be starting from scratch here, and we’re looking for someone who can build data, tracking, and reporting systems from the ground up—and has done it before, ideally with online marketing for a B2C product or in an e-commerce environment. This won’t be your first rodeo.
Wondering if this is the right path for you?
Every year, professionals at the top of their field choose to join Precision Nutrition. Here are 5 reasons why.
Reason #1: We give you the freedom to “do you.”
Unlike most companies, we don’t have rigid rules about how and when to do things. You’ll always be free to work independently, whenever, wherever, and however you want.
Reason #2: You can work from anywhere.
We’re a 100% remote company, and have been working remote for 17 years. When you join our team, you’re no longer shackled to one desk, one office, one city, or even one country!
Reason #3: Meetings are optional. (No, really.)
You’re an adult. You’re capable of deciding how your time should be spent. If you don’t think you need to attend a meeting, you don’t. Simple as that.
Reason #4: You’ll always feel supported.
In a regular office, it’s easy to feel like a hamster in a wheel, powerless to change things. At Precision Nutrition, we work as a team to overcome issues & barriers that stand in each other’s way, and we treat each other with enthusiasm, compassion, and care.
Reason #5: You’ll never be bored.
People often come to Precision Nutrition after hitting a plateau in their old jobs. At PN, you’ll get the chance to conquer new challenges, learn from the best, and reach thrilling new heights of personal and professional growth.
Plus: no commute … and no 9-to-5 grind.
Go ahead: schedule work around your kids. Fly to Europe on a moment’s notice. We don’t care where you’re based or what hours you keep, as long as you always give us your best when it counts.
Sound like we might just be the perfect company for you? Then you might just be the perfect fit for us.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page