We have an excellent opportunity for a Network Engineer, experienced in ScienceLogic EM7, to join our industry-leading client in a remote position, from anywhere in the United States.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !
- Deploy monitoring infrastructure, agents, and proxies-
- Assist with service provisioning and on-boarding
- Identify opportunities for increased service optimization
- Continuously analyze service metrics to identify opportunities for improvement
- Provide technical oversight to project teams to ensure services are implemented/improved-
- Strong knowledge and experience with enterprise monitoring tools, particularly ScienceLogic EM7
- Experience and skill with Linux/Unix–
- Database skills, including working knowledge of SQL/stored procedures
- Experience in server administration (RHEL, CentOS, Windows Server)
- Experience monitoring a large scaled distributed environment
- Understanding of Layer 2/Layer 3 networking and monitoring
- Experience with Cisco UCS, Nexus, and VMware products
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Ability to interact directly with clients
Keywords: Network Engineer, ScienceLogic EM7, Linux, Unix, SQL, RHEL, CentOS, Windows, Cisco UCS, Nexus, VMware
Job ID: 313231
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Remote Job Location USA
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page