Job Overview – Native Camp
- Job Title: Freelance Online English Teacher
- Hiring Organization: Native Camp
- Company Website: https://nativecamp.net/
- Industry: Online English Education
- Job Role: Teaching English online
- Job Type: Freelance
- Job Location: Remote Worldwide
- English Proficiency – both English natives and non-natives are accepted as long as having qualified English teaching skills.
- Must be older than 18
- Must have Laptop or PC with a webcam, and headset with a microphone
- Stable Internet connection and speed
- Home Office – quiet environment and plain background
Native Camp Salary and Other Benefits:
- Work whenever you want, remotely anywhere in the world (24/7)
- Work from home
- Online support available
- $9 / 26 min for Booked lesson
- $4 / 25 min for Sudden (On-the-spot) lesson(optional)
- No minimum hours per week required
- Several incentives offered
Native Camp is always open for talented online English teachers from anywhere.
To be part of Native Camp and become an English tutor teaching enthusiastic English learners online, the process is simple and straightforward. We require applicants to pass our English proficiency test first which will be done online. Then, what’s next is to carry out the second test as a trial lesson which is meant for testing the English teaching skills in more practical settings.
After getting through the given process, you will be qualified to become an online English teacher at Native Camp and will start your teaching immediately.
For your additional reference, the video below would be helpful that will walk you through the entire Native Camp application process.
The Interview Process In Detail:
- Fill out the application form (Click the Apply button)
- Carry out the 20-minute session of the English Proficiency Test (40 questions)
- Go through a system check on your computer, internet speed, web browser, and other equipment (web cam, etc.)
- Fulfill a 25-minute demo lesson as the second interview process
- Pass the final quiz called “Teaching Material Comprehension Quiz” which consists of 25 questions.
- You are all set now! Start teaching!
- Remote Job Location Remote Worldwide
- Salary Offer $4 - $9 per 25 minute session
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours Flexible (Freelance Based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page