TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 10,000 businesses. Our mission is is to make eCommerce easier for everyone.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We’re a team, built on trust.
- We’re proud to be remote.
- We’re in control of our own destiny.
TaxJar’s remote-only team of almost 50 people is growing quickly. Our team has an immediate full-time opening for an enthusiastic, highly-experienced, Product Marketing Manger.
*This is a full-time remote position, available to folks located in the US only.
OUR TEAMS MISSION
The TaxJar marketing team’s mission is clear: get more eCommerce businesses to experience TaxJar to manage their sales tax reporting, filing and calculations. Our team demonstrates the tremendous value in cost and time-savings in choosing to fully automated solution like TaxJar for their sales tax needs.
The Product Marketing Manager’s goal is to demonstrate how TaxJar’s products can solve the everyone’s sales tax problems.
- Define, prioritize and execute the end-to-end marketing strategy for TaxJar’s sales tax compliance products: TaxJar Reports, AutoFile, SmartCalcs API, TaxJar Plus, etc.)
- Develop product positioning, value proposition and messaging that differentiates our product to our key target audiences.
- Plan the go-to-market launch strategy for new products, new integrations and feature releases, and manage all cross-functional product marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with sales, development, partnerships, and success to ensure the feedback from our customers is documented and included in the product roadmap and development plan.
- Provide development teams with direction and content messaging within the TaxJar app.
- Develop written & video product assets and provide subject matter expertise for all marketing campaigns and efforts.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to our sales team and work with the design team to develop the sales materials/tools that support the selling process of our products.
- Administer and report to the company on Net Promoter (NPS) metrics & goals.
- Find ways to creatively surface and automate the promotion of product-related revenue drivers (annual subscription plans, AutoFile enrollment, etc) using data to reach the right customers with a customized message.
- Must be willing to travel and attend in-person trade-shows with customers occasionally.
- Experience in building creative assets and marketing content
- Experience in planning and actioning multiple, complex marketing programs including budget management
- Experience in the SaaS, eCommerce space
- Demonstrated ability as a product or technology advocate, with the ability to collaborate with engineering and marketing teams
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Passion for marketing simple and intuitive products that solve complex problems in eCommerce
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (Basecamp, chat, zoom, email, etc)
*This is not an entry level position. You’re an experienced product marketing manager of 3+ years at a SaaS company or related field.
YOU’LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy (we’ll actually pay you $500 a year to take time off!)
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Brand new Macbook computer
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level not-required
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page