The Project Analyst for TEi Construction Services will report directly to the Segment Controller. This position will be responsible for maintain the project control environment including the processes, procedures, and the corresponding tools and reports for the regions assigned. Additionally, this role will be responsible for ensuring that the project teams they work with are educated and properly operate within the processes and procedures set forth.
- Ensure consistent adherence to business processes and procedures.
- Analyze and review financial status of TEiC projects and explain status to field team and TEiC management staff.
- Ensures completeness and accuracy of project analysis and reporting, including but not limited to: cost analysis, hours analysis, estimate to completion, percent complete, purchase commitment, and risk identification and reporting.
- Prepare project related billing.
- Coordinate and ensure proper project bonding.
- Support project team members with day to day troubleshooting of various finance processes including time collection, project analysis, and project reporting.
- Prepare general ledger reconciliations.
- Understands basic level of project management.; understands basic commercial terminology.
- Risk identification and management skills.
- Working with diverse and remote teams
- Strong interpersonal skills including listening skills and communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products.
Education and Experience
- B.S. degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in business administration or accounting administration preferred.
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Remote Job Location Duncan, SC
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page