Cherwell Software (@Cherwell) is a global leader in enterprise service management, empowering organizations through the use of intuitive technology for better, faster, and more affordable innovation. Our solutions and our people build lasting relationships. We are a growing company with offices in the US, Europe, and Australia.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team in Seattle, Colorado or Remote.
Who Will Love This Job
- A team player: You collaborate with other team members to solve problems and work together to achieve deadlines and departmental goals.
- A problem-solver: You use your technical background and experience to solve difficult problems. You constantly look for areas of improvement and seek out solutions.
- A learner: You learn quickly and maintain a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone who is process-driven: You follow established processes and also looks for areas where operations could be more efficient or otherwise improved.
- Someone who is action-oriented: You enjoy working hard! You are full of energy for the things you find challenging. You are not afraid of acting quickly and you are willing to jump on problems quickly.
The Engineering Team at Cherwell Software is a highly skilled group of full stack software and quality engineers who are passionate about highly performant, optimized and discoverable code. We are looking for an Associate QA Engineer with some automation experience, who wants to work in an Agile environment with a growing team. The ideal candidate will enjoy and embrace change, and desire the challenge of testing complex and highly configurable applications in a fast-paced environment. This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong problem-solving skills who can contribute in a dynamic team environment. The key responsibilities of this job include:
- Support the manual and automated QA testing activities of Cherwell Software.
- Promote QA best practices, and produce consistently high-quality deliverables.
- Review requirements, acceptance criteria, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Write and execute detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Develop, and execute stable automation scripts that improve test coverage.
- Promptly identify, record, thoroughly document and track bugs.
- Perform thorough smoke, system, integration, automation, compatibility, and regression testing when bugs are resolved, stories are ready for test, and code is feature complete.
- Assist in building and configuring test environments.
- Contribute to the review and maintenance of project documentation.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related experience.
- Ability to write, and execute automated tests using tools such as Selenium, and Ranorex.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with Windows, .Net, REST API, VMWare, C#, PowerShell.
- Experience with SCCS, preferably Git.
- Experience with SQL/TSQL on Microsoft SQL Server.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, SAML.
- Knowledge of web service technologies and testing.
- Familiarity with the ITAM/ITSM industry, ITIL V3 foundations and other related standards.
- You like working with intelligent and driven colleagues
- You would enjoy working for a fast-growing software company
- We’re a fun, close-knit team
- We have a fast-paced, exciting work environment
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and other benefits
- PTO plan to provide work-life balance
- 401(k) with employer matching program
- Commuter perks for some locations
- Paid community service day and philanthropy projects
- Our work environments vary by location; however, we believe in offering amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, standing/sitting desks, free onsite gym, basketball and volleyball courts, ping pong, videogames, shuffleboard, and darts.
- Fun group competitions, team outings, and new hire lunches with the CEO
How To Apply:
Apply using the link in Custom Application URL
- Remote Job Location Seattle, Colorado or Remote within U.S.A.
- Salary Offer To be arranged
- Experience Level 3-5-years, 5-8-years, 8-10-years, 10-years
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours To be arranged
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page