Company Website: https://www.wayfair.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Full Time
This position is currently work from home until our office in Big Flats, NY reopens. Once our office reopens, you would be required to fully transition to our office.
At Wayfair, we care about our customers! Our award-winning Customer Service Team balances technology and human empathy to build customer trust and loyalty. From the time the customer orders with Wayfair through delivery to their home, our team works to make it easier than ever to shop for the home. The Customer Service Team works proactively in a fast-paced environment to monitor customer orders and ensure a seamless delivery to the customer. In the event a customer should contact our support team via phone, email, chat, social media, or in other ways, we empower our Customer Service Team to resolve the issue. We are passionate about our customers and work to delight them on every interaction with Wayfair.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer service inquiries while building a relationship with the customer
- Provide service to customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, back order inquiries, and any other issues that may arise in the order fulfillment process
- Exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets
- Continuously look for areas of improvement and communicate trends in customer calls to leadership as appropriate
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies
Demonstrate conflict management skills and maintain professional composure
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passion for helping others
- A successful track record working in a high-volume environment
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Equivalent customer-facing work experience
- Ability to maintain the required internet speed of at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 (upload) to support voice traffic and HTTPS web traffic using a hard-wire Ethernet internet connection (no WiFi)
- A workspace that is free from noise or distraction (Wayfair provides all necessary computer equipment)This position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19. Our office is located in Big Flats, NY and the ability to commute to Big Flats, NY will be required once the office opens.
How To Apply:
lick “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Remote Job Location New York, United States
- Salary Offer $27,000 - $35,000 a year
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page