Company Website: https://mondosol.com/
Remote Locations: Norway
Job Type: Full Time
Welcome to Mondosol – nice to meet you!
We’re doing something no one has ever done before and we need your help. Mondosol offers an Educational Travel experience, with a combination of tours, site visits and learning opportunities. More info here https://mailchi.mp/fa41cd225a32/difhh56li4
Mondosol is a business model that’s improving the $600bn Education and Travel industry. We have scaled rapidly in just three years to be the Hospitality leader with international teams in major destinations – Venice, Milan, Rome, Malta, Malaga and Canary islands.
Mondosol was featured by the Italian newspaper Repubblica, ranked #3 in Airbnb Italy by Confederalberghi and #21 by StartUp Ranking. We’re improving over 250 accommodations working together with people to create an improved experience.
This is a short-term, temporary, entry-level sales and marketing support position, with potential to become a full-time position. Core responsibilities include supporting two teams in the Ecommerce and Tourism Industry group.
- Conduct research and make outbound calls to build the prospect database and generate qualified leads for sales
- Update/Clean databases
- Support other sales/marketing activities
- Assist with social media and email marketing campaigns
- Assist with inbound inquiries
- Support sponsorships sales by telephone, email communications, etc.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the industry and competing shows by reading articles in leading publications and websites and conducting research online
- Other assigned duties
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); ability to think quickly and to have a clear and concise phone conversation
- Desire to learn and implement feedback quickly
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Works well within a team environment
- Self- motivated, driven, and possess a desire to achieve success
- College degree in marketing, communications or public relations preferred
- Some sales, retail or direct experience helpful
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Remote Job Location Norway
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page