- Job Title 1:1 Performa Coach
- Hiring Organization Mind Gym
- Company Website https://themindgym.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Freelance
MindGym is an organizational change business that equips results-oriented companies to be ready for tomorrow. We drive positive organizational change by redefining how people think, feel, and behave in the workplace. We translate behavioral science principles into an outstanding set of experiences, products and tools that slip into your people’s days, hands and minds crafting company-wide change. We have helped over half the FTSE 100 and the S&P 100. Over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a MindGym experience.
This role is an exciting opportunity to become a part of an outstanding coach community that supports and empowers people at all levels of an organization to become their best selves. MindGym coaches capitalize on over 20 years of content and data. data built by our behavioral science and change management specialists. Our coaches have access to the latest digital solutions as well as psychological research. Through certification in Precision Coaching and ongoing growth opportunities, we offer our coaches as many proven tools and techniques as possible to help guide their clients along their coaching journeys
As a MindGym coach, you will have the opportunity to coach some of the top talent at the best and most innovative companies in the world. By using evidence-based principles and practices, our Precision Coaching methodology helps clients develop concrete goals that are achievable and balanced.
- Deliver outstanding one-to-one solutions-focused coaching sessions.
- Provide practical, pragmatic, and observable benefits for clients.
- Flex style utilizing MindGym tools.
- Expand learning and experience in latest behavioural science techniques.
- Engage in positive relationships with MindGym and the coach community.
- We are expanding our existing coach network and we seek to add additional language capabilities to include the following: Your mother tongue in Arabic, Turkish, Korean or Vietnamese, plus English fluency.
- Accreditation from one of the leading coaching associations (ICF, EMMC, AC)
- Certification from a verified coaching training program.
- Minimum of 250 paid coaching hours
- Demonstrated experience serving as a coach within a relevant industry.
- Proficiency with key internet technologies (Zoom, WebEx, Slack, Acuity)
- Registered PSC, LLC or equivalent umbrella company
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours freelance
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page