- Job Title
- Hiring Organization Offensive Security
- Company Website https://www.offensive-security.com/
- Remote Locations Philippines
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
About Offensive Security
Offensive Security (OffSec) is the world’s most trusted provider of cyber security training and certification. Our rigorous training programs are industry-standard and our certified alumni highly sought-after. We help businesses, government, and educational institutions become more secure. We help individuals enter or advance their careers in cyber security.
Built upon the belief that the only way to achieve sound defensive security is to take an offensive approach, we help people develop the Try Harder mindset with hands-on, real-world like labs, and equip them with the skills to succeed in tackling the challenges of cyber security in everyday life and work. Our mission is to empower the world to fight cyber threats by inspiring the Try Harder mindset.
Excited about our mission and what we do? Apply and join us!
About the Job
Offensive Security is looking for results-driven Account Development Representatives (ADR) as we continue to build our team in the United States. Account Development Representatives (ADR) will actively seek new business opportunities within existing customers.. You will be engaging and building relationships with existing accounts. The ADR will be an extension of our enterprise sales team. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for our existing customers to enable them to boost revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability. Successful ADRs will possess a demonstrated ability to develop strong business relationships and work ethic. We offer growth and visibility across the entire organization!
- Activities will include building existing customer relationships
- Identify existing customer needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Build long term trusted relationships with existing clientele
- Proactively seek new business opportunities
- Effectively deliver Offensive Security value proposition to existing customers
- Prospect into multiple accounts by executing call, email, and networking campaigns and document relevant activities.
- Source new leads through creative outbound methods using tools like Salesforce, ZoomIno and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly KPI goals
- You will also create weekly call plans outlining how you will have success with your account team
- Identify sales opportunities and engage with prospects
- Set up qualified meetings for our Account Executives
- Report to the SDR Manager on results
- 2+ Years of sales or other relevant experience
- Familiarity with Sales Intelligence tools (ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- Understanding of the sales process
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience working with a CRM (salesforce-Hubspot)
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
Seniority Level: Mid-level
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Philippines
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page