- Job Title: Account Executive
- Hiring Organization: Paved
- Company Website: http://www.paved.com/
- Remote Locations: United States
- Job Type: Remote, Full-Time
Paved is an established and fast-growing platform connecting top brands with newsletters that reach interesting and engaged audiences. We help brands like Uber, DropBox, Gartner, Salesforce, and more sponsor over a thousand email newsletters, including NYTimes, Business Insider, Bloomberg, and TechCrunch.
It’s an exciting time to join Paved. We are a fully remote and distributed team that spans the US, UK and Europe. We’re rapidly accelerating and full of can-do, entrepreneurial people who care about their craft, collaboration, and our customers.
As the largest newsletter sponsorship platform, we’re looking for an Account Executive to join our fast-growing sales team. You will be responsible for driving revenue on our Marketplace and executing a full sales cycle from prospecting, closing, and account management. Ideally, you have media/advertising experience and/or have worked in an agency before. You are curiously minded and always looking for growth opportunities.
- Build your pipeline, prospect, nurture, and close sponsorship deals with B2B brands and agencies.
- Build in-depth knowledge of our Marketplace and all newsletters listed.
- Build close relationships with agencies, educate them about newsletter sponsorships and showcase the value of Paved.
- Work with our campaigns team to analyze the performance of campaigns to retain and renew spend.
- Update our CRM, track your pipeline activity and report on key metrics.
- Create new outreach emails, call scripts, pitch materials, and cadences.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including Marketing and Product to develop new content and features.
- Become a Paved and newsletter sponsorship expert.
- 3+ years of experience working in direct B2B media sales and has agency experience, owning and growing accounts.
- Experience with account management and renewing budgets.
- Proven ability to close deals (ideally in the media space, upwards of $50k+), is a creative problem solver, and can think on your feet.
- Experience working on short and long-deal cycles.
- Proven ability to drive results against business objectives.
- Data-driven and growth-oriented mindset when making decisions.
- Experience managing partnerships and external relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial, results-oriented, and collaborative working style.
- Experience working in a high-growth startup in a remote setting and comfortable with little day-to-day supervision.
- Experience with CRMs (Hubspot, Salesforce, Pipedrive, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital marketing and programmatic advertising is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Flexible schedule: Most of the team works EST, but we’re flexible with time zones.
- Unlimited vacation. Plus two company-wide annual breaks: a Winter break and a Summer break.
- Be an owner: All employees get equity in Paved.
- WFH budget: We provide a laptop, webcam, headphones, and any computer equipment you need for the role.
- Travel budget: We encourage you to travel and meet other team members across the world.
- Learning budget: We’ll cover courses and classes for professional development.
How To Apply:
“Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page