- Job Title Account Manager
- Hiring Organization Clipboard Health
- Company Website https://www.clipboardhealth.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role
An indispensable component of Clipboard Health’s marketplace is its healthcare facility customers. The Account Manager ensures the continued success of the partnership between Clipboard Health and its facility partners, working to deliver an optimal experience at every level of clients’ organizations. The job encompasses being a resource to facilities when issues arise, liaising with corporate level contacts, and keeping abreast of a litany of important business metrics for each facility.
If you’re an avid problem solver, great communicator, and diligent executor, Clipboard Health is the place for you to continue growing and honing your skills. You’ll be an awesome resource for our customers, while continuing to sharpen your business acumen.
Annual salary range: $50,000.
- Own a book of business, routinely speaking with assigned accounts, solving issues as they arise, and helping customers stay current on invoices
- Establish credibility and trust with providers and healthcare executives by demonstrating strong business adamant and understanding of clinical workflows in order to build meaningful relationships
- Clearly articulate the value proposition our products to clinical and non-clinical stakeholders and educate on the products’ workflows
- Capture feedback from prospects on their needs, wants, and pains, and share that feedback with product teams to develop our offering
- Work cross functionally with different teams internally to execute excellently on various trials and initiatives we perform with existing customers
- Extreme Ownership: the buck stops with you, no matter what anyone else did or did not do. You’re self-reliant, and can get things done in the chaos that is an early-stage startup scaling quickly
- Extreme Curiosity: you ask “why” 3-5 times in a row for the same problem, digging and digging and not being satisfied until you truly understand the root cause
- Scrappiness: you look for ways through problems and refuse to let obstacles derail your progress. You bring solutions instead of asking ‘what should I do?’
- Fast Paced: You thrive on moving quickly and are highly adaptable to a market that evolves quickly
- Relationship management experience not required but strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Willingness to try / lack of fear
- Do great work that matters for customers who could really use your help
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $50,000.
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page