Camp and Park Accounting
Company Website: https://www.campandparkaccounting.com/
Remote Locations: United States
Job Type: Part Time
Camp and Park Accounting is an accounting firm that specializes in only servicing Campgrounds and RV Parks. We provide tax planning and preparation, bookkeeping, payroll processing and consulting services to this industry. We have dedicated our time and energy into learning the ins and outs of this industry so that we can meet the unique demands and fulfill the challenges that Campground and RV park owners face.
We work with campgrounds anywhere in the US. We use cloud-based software and are always striving to be the most cutting-edge and innovative firm that we can be.
We are rapidly growing and are super excited about where the firm is headed! We are dedicated to building a great team with awesome people who love serving Campground and RV Park owners!
The Core Values:
Our firm provides high-quality service to Campgrounds and RV Parks because of our dedication to the following four guiding principles:
Integrity: We do the right thing. All the time.
Passion: Our energy and enthusiasm are contagious and allows us to ignite passion in our customers for their lives and businesses.
Commitment: Our team cares deeply for our customers and is dedicated to serving them
Relationships: Our respect for people leads to exceptional, mutually-beneficial, and long-lasting relationships with our customers, colleagues, vendors and community
We are looking for an accountant to join our team at Camp and Park Accounting. Do you have bookkeeping experience and have skills in the following:
- Bookkeeping and processing payroll using accounting software
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Able to self-manage your time
- A great team player
- Being customer service oriented and a great communicator
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Are you wired to help others succeed and motivated to be the best you can be at work? Do you think analytically, not discouraged by multiple deadlines and able to empathize with clients while understanding their frustrations and needs?
Fantastic! Keep reading….
This position is part-time; 10-25 hours per week.
You can start immediately. This position is perfect for someone looking to add some additional hours to their existing work schedule or someone who is currently looking to work very part-time and grow into more hours slowly.
Candidates that have their own bookkeeping business or do bookkeeping for their own clients will not be considered.
- completing weekly outsourced bookkeeping, processing payroll, and doing bill pay services for our campground clients
- communicating with customers as needed
- other projects on an as-needed basis
We also anticipate this team member being able to grow in responsibilities as the firm grows if they desire and are able.
- Bookkeeping experience:
- 3+ years of experience is a MUST
- Must be able to reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Must be able to import data from various sources into QuickBooks Online (QBO)
- Must be able to tie-out account balances with applicable supporting workpapers
- QuickBooks Online experience is a MUST
- Payroll experience a HUGE plus
- Proficiency in technology – We use so much tech that if your tech skills are lacking this position will not work for you.
Knowledge of the Campground/RV Park industry is a HUGE plus
- You get to work from home – even if that is an RV!
- You can work a flexible schedule. During your training period, you will be expected to be available during regular working hours for training. Once you are fully onboarded, you will be able to set your own schedule as long as you are available to connect with the team and to meet customer’s needs.
- You will be paid a competitive hourly wage based on your experience.
- You will be able to jump right into this position as we already have the systems and processes in place for our team members that work remotely
- You will get to work in a great team. We place a huge importance on having a team that works well together.
How To Apply:
Please email to:
- put BOOKKEEPER OPENING and nothing else in the subject line
- send us a cover letter in the body of the email
- attach a 2-page maximum resume
- include a link to your LinkedIn page
- include any knowledge or experience you have interacting with Campgrounds/RV Parks
Once we receive your application, we will review and get back to you. If we decide to move forward, you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire with more detailed questions. The final steps would include at interviews with different members of our team. All interviews will be done on Google Meet or Zoom.
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer Competitive compensation
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level unspecified
- Working Hours 10-25 hours per week
- Job Application Via Employer Email