- Job Title Accounts and Operations Coordinator
- Hiring Organization Power Diary
- Company Website https://www.powerdiary.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Shape and Sharpen our Operations!
Are you a diligent and proactive person ready to take on operations for a busy remote-first tech company? Power Diary is a fast-growing, values-driven Australian technology company with all the right ingredients to support and grow your career! Join a great team, work remotely, AND contribute to the provision of healthcare!
What is the role?
We are looking for a detail-oriented and highly organised Accounts and Operations Coordinator to manage our daily business activities and administration. If we had offices, this would be an Office Manager! You will ensure that everything runs smoothly and be able to lend your hand to anything, supporting all areas of the business in management of daily operations. In this role, you will use Xero and other tools to coordinate and action accounts payable, payroll, and bank reconciliation.
We are looking for someone to work approximately 20 hours a week, but this is a relatively new position, and one that we expect could grow in the future. You will have an opportunity to bring your expertise and ideas and help build an incredibly efficient company!
About Power Diary
Power Diary is a leading healthcare practice management system used in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the United States and Canada.
Our mission is simple: To provide health practitioners with the ultimate Practice Management Software that makes running a health practice easier and more rewarding.
Power Diary’s customer base is growing and we need smart, passionate people to join our team and help take us to the next level. We’re looking for people who are genuinely excited to help health practitioners do their work, and be part of a globally distributed team.
As a healthcare company, we care about our workforce just as much as our clients and their patients. You will enter a fun, inclusive workplace with a dedicated and driven team.
We are still a relatively small business, but self-funded and growing strongly. This is an exciting time to be at Power Diary we have some great plans for the future and many challenging things to work on. We hope you’ll consider joining our team and being part of our story!
On a day-to-day basis, your responsibilities and activities will include;
- Actioning accounts payable, liaising with all departments on requirements
- Mapping business spending through invoice and expense coding
- Liaising with department heads on optimising spend
- Bookkeeping responsibilities; receipt and payroll entry into our accounting system (Xero), bank reconciliation and assist in the preparation of monthly reports
- Payroll preparation
- Assisting with implementing new processes to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Review company subscriptions and tools, exploring requirements with business leaders, researching best options
- Team Member lifecycle administration such as onboarding, offboarding, letter generation and HR system updates
The ideal candidate will be ruthlessly organised. You can manage an ongoing project, your daily work, and value add business improvements in your sleep, while collaborating with others. Ideally you will have:
- Experience in accounts operations in a similar setting
- Experience managing payroll for a similar sized Australian organisation
- Good knowledge of local Australian financial systems and requirements
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and stay organised asynchronously
- Strong project management skills
- Self starter, who takes initiative and manages their time across different priorities
When you join Power Diary, you’ll benefit from perks like;
Work from Anywhere
There are no offices at Power Diary as we’ve been a distributed team long before everyone else caught on. We look for the best people around the world not just those who live within a 1 hour commute. If you like working from home, or really from anywhere, you’ll find a bunch of like-minded people here.
Paid Time Off
There’s no sense in working all the time we believe everyone needs balance and we want you to have enough time to do other things that enrich your life. We offer all of our permanent team members 30 days of paid time off and we expect you to take it.
Need to get the kids to school or want to do a gym class in the middle of the day? No problem. We need you to be available for some agreed core hours to work with your colleagues and cover our service requirements, but other than that your time is yours.
We aim to work with the best people wherever and whoever they are. We know this comes at a business cost, but we consider this an investment in the company’s future. We offer competitive pay and we want all team members to feel well-rewarded for their contribution.
At Power Diary, we detest bureaucracy and we strive to keep the focus on building and supporting great software that will help our customers (and in turn, help more of their clients). There are no pointless meetings, forms, or other impediments in your way. As we grow, we aim to stay agile in every way.
Learning & Growth
We’re big supporters of personal growth and development and our team is constantly learning and upskilling themselves in many different areas. Innovation is a big part of our culture and we welcome new ideas from everyone.
We truly love our team at Power Diary and we hope you will too. We’re a bunch of unique individuals from all kinds of backgrounds with a vast array of specialist skills and interests. Although we work remotely, the marketing team works closely together and we also make time to know and support each other.
We’re constantly getting feedback from customers that are relieved to have found Power Diary. In many cases, they refer to us as a life saver’ or a game changer’, and it feels great to be part of something that helps people get the healthcare support they need. See our customer feedback here.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page