- Job Title Accounts Payable Specialist
- Hiring Organization WWC Global
- Company Website https://wwcglobal.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
WWC Global is seeking a full-time, remote Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist with a strong attention to detail. The AP Specialist will be part of a collaborative team, applying principles of accounting and assisting the Accounting Team in day-to-day functions supporting operations for multiple legal entities.
At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Global is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC Global will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC Global HR at email@example.com.
WWC Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
WWC Global’s Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with WWC Global HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expected hourly range $21.00 – $29.00
Travel & Expense Duties
- Manage the Concur employee expense reimbursement process including the administration of the company purchase card program.
- Manage, review, and verify employee expense reports and company purchase card reports for accuracy and compliance with JTR (Joint Travel Regulations), company policy and GAAP.
- Manage Expense Report shared mailbox
- Provide customer service and technical support to Concur users
- Provide expense management data analytics and reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Assist AP Manager with Concur administration, adding/terminating/updating user information and other updates as needed
- Assist accounting team and management with expense reporting and inquiries
- Perform monthly credit card reconciliation and follow-up on pending and outstanding items.
Accounts Payable Duties
- Serve as the point of contact for all accounts payable, employee expense reports and company purchase cards inquiries or issues.
- Assist with daily accounts payable operations for multiple entities.
- Process AP invoices ensure invoices are in compliance with company policy and GAAP.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve any accounts payable-related inquiries or issues.
- Manage the vendor maintenance process and maintain vendor files in accordance with best practices and company policy.
- Review and reconcile vendor statements to ensure all outstanding invoices are accounted for and resolved.
- Manage AP shared mailbox.
- Prepare and process weekly vendor payments in a timely manner.
General Accounting Duties
- Maintain accounts payable ledger accuracy and reconcile to general ledger; investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
- Assist in the preparation of month-end and year-end closing activities related to accounts payable.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports related to accounts payable.
- Provide support during external audits by preparing documentation and responding to inquiries related to accounts payable transactions.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of accounting process improvements to enhance efficiency and accuracy in accounts payable operations.
- Assist accounting team with bank reconciliations.
- Assist with ad-hoc financial analysis and reporting tasks as assigned.
- Assist company with regulatory filings including annual 1099 reporting.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to sit, stand, talk, and hear.
- Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 0-10% / Minimal travel.
WWC Global, a Pequot company, is a tribally-owned firm providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, preference will be given to qualified Native Americans and spouses in all phases of employment.
- Minimum 4 years of corporate accounting experience.
- Experience using electronic accounting workflow.
- Experience in Travel and Expense report processing.
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills with a client focus.
- Ability to succeed in a rapidly growing and changing organization.
- Analytical, accuracy and attention to detail skills.
- Experience working with multiple entities and inter-company transactions.
- Basic knowledge of general accounting principles
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to pass a federal background investigation including fingerprinting.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Associates in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Experience with Joint Travel Regulation (JTR) and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements.
- Concur Expense & Concur Invoice experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in DoD contractor finance and accounting.
- Minimum 2 years experience in DoD industry accounting systems such as Jamis, Deltek, or Unanet ERP.
- Experience developing and creating training guides, procedures and policy.
- Experience training employees on travel and expense reporting procedures.
WWC Global offers a competitive benefits plan including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Eligibility requirements apply.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $21.00 – $29.00
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page