- Job Title Accounts Receivable Recovery Consultant
- Hiring Organization FinThrive
- Company Website https://finthrive.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
FinThrive is advancing the healthcare economy. We rethink revenue management to pave the way for a healthcare system that ensures every transaction and patient experience is addressed holistically. We’re making breakthroughs in technology – developing award-winning revenue management solutions that adapt with healthcare professionals, freeing providers and payers from complexity and inefficiency, so they can focus on doing their best work. Our end-to-end revenue management platform delivers a smarter, smoother revenue experience that increases revenue, reduces costs, expands cash collections, and ensures regulatory compliance across the entire revenue cycle continuum. We’ve delivered over $8.8 billion in net revenue and cash to more than 3,245 customers worldwide. When healthcare finance becomes effortless, the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare expand. For more information on our new vision for healthcare revenue management, visit finthrive.com.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
As a Consultant, AR Recovery, you will be working with key customer accounts, engage with them on their AR data.
- Analyze data from various sources, e.g., ATB, Claims, Remits, Transactions to understand claims status and collectability
- Support the Team Leaders by providing data insights to prioritize the workflow for higher collections and faster resolution.
- Analyze accounts receivable data to identify trends
- Use SQL and Tableau to analyze and visualize data
- Support the product team to build functionality to the solution which will help automation and grow the business
- Perform data validation for new client implementations.
- Collaborate with project leaders to create reports and presentations for project status meetings with senior client leadership
- Help with Ad hoc customer requests for AR data
- Help internal team with data inquiries
- Work with product and technology teams to identify, define, and develop new software functionality
- Expertise in healthcare revenue cycle, including business office functions like insurance follow-up, billing, AR management, underpayment reviews and cost reporting, Insurance eligibility
- Technical competency with revenue cycle products demonstrated through previous product and/or business roles
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with clients and convey expertise and confidence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and relationship building capabilities
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills. Proven ability to think creatively about how to solve problems
- Strong analytical skills, including a desire to logically solve business and technology problems
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment requiring quick turnaround and quality output
- Proficiency with SQL
- Proficiency with Tableau
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
What we would like to see
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative and matrixed team environment.
Our people make us great. We know that our colleagues are the most integral part of our story.
We offer a flexible, work-from-anywhere environment – coming together across time zones, countries, home offices and computer screens. Our valued team members work across the U.S., Canada, India and beyond.
We encourage you to take time away from work. Our flexible time off lets you make time for what matters most. We want you to travel, refresh, spend time with family and friends, and give back to your communities.
We’re big on professional development. Through training and education, we help you develop the skills you need to excel in your role and beyond.
We’re proud of our award-winning culture. We’ve been certified as a “Great Place to Work” since 2017. Our goal is to engender a culture based on diversity, inclusion and respect – a culture where your voice is valued – and you always have a seat at the decision-making table.
- Fully remote working environment
- Flexible time off (FTO)
- Professional development opportunities
- 12 Weeks of paid parental leave
- In-person and virtual company retreats
- 5-days of paid volunteer hours at an approved 501(c)(3) Organization
- Company lump-sum contribution to HSA-eligible medical enrollees
- 401k Eligible upon date of hire – up to 3% company match
- Exclusive discounts from your favorite brands via PerkSpot
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page