- Job Title: Accounts Receivable, Student Accounts Coordinator
- Hiring Organization: Academy of Art University
- Company Website: https://www.academyart.edu/
- Remote Locations: United States
- Job Type: Remote, Full-Time
Driven. Engaging. Innovative. Do these words motivate you? If so, then we want to talk with you. Academy of Art University offers a rewarding employment experience for those who excel in a dynamic environment and who can consistently deliver high-caliber customer service. We thrive on ingenuity and pursue ideas every day that lead to extraordinary opportunities for tomorrow. Apply here for your next career!
Are you a business-minded professional who thrives in a customer-oriented environment? If so, Academy of Art University may have a position for you. We are currently hiring Accounts Receivable Coordinators to support the Academy’s Accounts Receivables department.
Compensation: $21.00 – $22.00 per hour depending on location
Equal Opportunity Employer
Academy of Art University is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered regardless of age, Aids or HIV positive status, marital status, domestic partnership, medical condition or genetic characteristics, race or national origin, pregnancy, religion, sex, gender identity, gender or sexual orientation, name change, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran status or other status protected by federal, state, local or other law. Equal access to the hiring process, services, and employment is available to all persons. Applicants requiring accommodations to the application and/or interview process should contact the Human Resources Manager by calling 415-274-2222. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- The AR Coordinator will primarily manage student accounts by processing billing, refunds and general statements.
- Students will have frequent questions regarding their account and you will be the person to provide them with the appropriate information that is needed.
- The AR Coordinator will work closely with Accounts Payable as well as the Office of the Registrar to ensure accuracy of records and processing.
- Most importantly, the AR Coordinator will provide constant guidance to students that have delinquent accounts.
- Candidates must have at least one – two years of customer service experience preferably within collections or accounts receivable.
- The Accounts Receivable Coordinator will use excel on a frequent basis so candidates must have knowledge of the program as well as other basic Microsoft programs.
- Being a team player is essential to this role and being able to provide quality customer service is a must.
- The AR Coordinator must also be willing to work Saturdays on occasion.
- Academy of Art University offers full-time employees health insurance, 401k options, paid vacation based on years of service (15 days’ accrual at start), paid holidays, paid sick leave and a commuter benefit program.
- The Academy also offers full-time employees an opportunity to take one undergraduate course tuition free each semester.
- We also have a swimming pool, two fitness centers and many recreational programs that you are welcome to benefit from throughout the year.
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $21.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page