- Job Title Administrative Assistant
- Hiring Organization Blaze
- Company Website https://www.theblaze.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We are Blaze, the fastest growing casino in LATAM
Blaze.com was born in 2019 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but, also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and built a new product, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just a two years, we have created a new category in iGaming by combining social and real-money gaming! We currently have 2,000+ games and 2,000,000+ registered players. Naturally, we can’t do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
A great opportunity for an Admin Assistant to join an exciting, growing group of passionate Internet professionals based all around the world.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Maintain contact lists
- Orders supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Contract management and other related administrative duties for the department
- Liaise with executive and senior management team to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Proficient computer skills: Strong knowledge of office software (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite) and marketing-related software (e.g., CRM systems, email marketing platforms) can be valuable.
- Communication skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential to interact with team members, clients, and external stakeholders effectively.
- Organizational abilities: The ability to manage calendars, schedules, and prioritize tasks is crucial for handling administrative duties efficiently.
- Basic marketing knowledge: Familiarity with marketing concepts, terminology, and practices can help in understanding and supporting marketing initiatives.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page