- Job Title Adobe Premiere Video Editor
- Hiring Organization Content Allies
- Company Website https://contentallies.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Imagine having the ability to work from anywhere.
At Content Allies, our purpose is freedom.
You will have to work each day and put in time and hours, but you will have a significant amount of freedom where and when you work.
Content Allies helps B2B companies launch revenue generating podcasts. We schedule interviews between our clients and their ideal customers and strategic partners. Our clients show up for podcast interviews while we handle EVERYTHING else.
- Life > Work
- Be happy and have fun
- Constant Growth & improvement
- Win / Win
- Quality over quantity
- In this role you will be taking on a variety of audio projects for our content agency.
- This will involve taking recordings from podcast episodes and cleaning them up, adding intros and outros to create a finished product.
- Typically, our clients are putting out 30 minute podcast episodes
- Experienced in audio editing (podcasting preferred)
- A good communicator
- Someone who loves creating a quality end result. You look at audio not as a job, but as something that you love to do.
- This role will be a full time contractor position with steady pay and bonuses based on performance.
- This role is in a growing department in Content Allies and you have the ability to grow into the head of video production.
- We offer a $50 per quarter educational reimbursement fund so that you can buy educational resources to further your skills and career.
- An amazing and fun company culture!
How To Apply
As part of your application, please go to https://www.crystalknows.com/personality-test and take the free personality test. Please take a screen shot of your results and include them in your application.
1. Create a Google Doc for your application. Keep it well organized and easy to digest
2. Include the following
URL of your Linkedin profile
3. Write us a cover letter that sells me on why I should hire you for this position over anyone else.
4. RECORD AN APPLICATION VIDEO OR AUDIO MESSAGE
Use your webcam or cell phone to record an application video or audio message.
This video or audio message should be at maximum 60 seconds long (Not a second longer).
As the first word of your video or audio message say “Moist” and as the last word of your message say “Toodaloo”
In the content of the video or audio, persuade us on why you are a good fit for this role.
Upload this video or audio to Dropbox. If you do not have an account create a free one and upload the file there. Add the dropbox link as the very final item of your Google Doc after your cover letter and questions.
5. Please provide a link to a 30 second or shorter Youtube video that makes you laugh…
6. Apply via the form at https://airtable.com/shrs2lMD9f35HBz1K
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page