- Job Title Affiliate Specialist
- Hiring Organization Ferryhopper
- Company Website https://www.ferryhopper.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Ferryhopper is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes diversity and is committed to inclusion in the workplace. We do not accept discrimination and harassment of any kind. This policy applies to all employment practices within our company!
Ferryhopper is an online travel company based in Athens, Greece. We specialize in ferry ticket sales, powered by our in-house search engine which compares ferry ticket prices and itineraries across 25 different countries, including Greece, Italy, Spain and Turkey.
Ferryhopper has revolutionised the online ferry booking process by simplifying all the complexities of ferry ticket selection: from itineraries to seats, cabins to motorbikes, and campervans to foot-passenger tickets.
Ferryhopper is determined to become the Global Ferry Expert, which can only happen through strong partnerships with our affiliates, who are spreading the Ferryhopper-word. We are looking for someone to join our Distribution team and nurture the relationships we have built with our affiliate partners, while taking our affiliate channel to new heights.
If you want to know more about the team, read about Ferryhopper in a nutshell.
In a sentence, you will own Ferryhopper’s affiliate program, escaling the affiliate channel and developing the relationships with content creators and other affiliate partners.
In more detail, you will be asked to:
- Scale Ferryhopper’s affiliate program by identifying, onboarding, and developing partnerships with bloggers, media, and transportation companies
- Generate interest in Ferryhopper to potential partners, and negotiate terms for successful collaborations
- Maintain and grow the relationship with current affiliates, by providing the necessary support to enhance the collaborations and ensure long-lasting relationships
- Monitor and analyze the performance of partnerships, developing business plans to enhance profitability
- Think out of the box to spot new affiliate channels
- Be sales orientated, have a can do attitude
By doing the above, you will be directly enabling Ferryhopper to:
- Establish Ferryhopper as the most recommended ferry booking platform by travel bloggers and transportation firms
- Maximize the value of Ferryhopper for our partners
- Contribute to Ferryhopper leadership position for ferry travel in Italy and the Mediterranean
To achieve this, you will need to have:
- A commercial mindset
- A strong empathetic, interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative thinking and keen to take the initiative
- The ability to synthesize complex information and present it in an understandable manner
- Professional English (additional European languages would be an asset)
We are open to a wide range of applicants for this position, with proven experience valued above educational achievements, however any points on the following list will strengthen your application:
- 2-3 years of professional experience in affiliate marketing and/or working with affiliate networks
- A passion for the travel industry
If you are interested in this job opening, please send us your CV in English. We invite you to apply even if you don’t fulfill all the requirements, but you still think you’re a good fit for the position.
Our team is our number one priority; we try to offer an amazing work environment. This includes:
- Competitive compensation package
- Training and educational budget throughout the year
- Work in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Growth opportunities
- Travel the Mediterranean
- Flexible working hours & remote working
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page