- Job Title Art Director
- Hiring Organization Awesomic
- Company Website https://www.awesomic.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Looking for your next challenge? Say no more! Working with Awesomic, you’ll get actual fast-growing startup experience. You’ll be able to make decisions in successful customer-community journey building and product feature development.
Awesomic is looking for a creative and enthusiastic individual to join us and in shaping our company branding and helping our designers get the most out of our product. The successful candidate will be a customer-focused problem solver with excellent communication skills.
As an Art Director, you will be responsible for our company branding, as well as help in managing our Awesome Design Community. You will develop and maintain relationships with community members (mostly – designers) and drive engagement through creative and learning activities and initiatives. You will also be responsible for the designer’s performance review process and reviewing the design projects to make sure they are up to the quality standards.
- Be in charge of the company branding
- Take care of talents performance reviews
- Develop and maintain relationships in our Awesome Community
- Monitor and respond to community inquiries and feedback
- Review and evaluate the design project results and outline areas for improvement
- Be in charge of Learning & Development for the Community (webinars, lectures, tutorials, useful content sharing, etc.)
- Have 3+ years of experience in the Art Director role
- Have strong expertise in branding, typography, packaging, and graphic design, as well as UI/UX design
- Have team management and leadership experience
- Can inspire and motivate creators to grow and develop professionally and provide feedback in a constructive and encouraging manner
- Are attentive to detail and a perfectionist
- Stay up-to-date with design trends and industry standards
- Have excellent communication skills and willingness to work with people to solve problems
- Are fluent English
- You’ll join the most remarkable community of one-goal-driven people who love what they do and are ready to change the game with innovative decisions.
- You will be surrounded by beautiful art-works and creativity in all its manifestations daily. Plus, funny memes are welcomed very much in work chats — so your business days will be fun 🙂
- You’ll have an opportunity to positively influence the processes personally if you see the ways for improvements. You’ll be able to build the company’s history with the core team – one of the most significant values of working in a startup. You’ll be heard! 🙂
- You’ll get unlimited opportunities to develop as a professional and have daily communication with customers from the top companies in the world. Many challenging and exciting cases are waiting to be solved by you!
So, if you love people and people love you, we’ll be glad to meet you. Let’s get acquainted!
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page