- Job Title Associate Corporate Counsel
- Hiring Organization Yuga Labs
- Company Website https://www.yuga.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Yuga Labs is a rapidly growing Web3 company seeking a highly skilled and experienced Commercial and Digital Technology Transactional Attorney to join our Legal team. The successful candidate will be responsible for drafting and negotiating various types of commercial agreements, including technology licenses, vendor agreements, and partnership agreements. This position requires a strong understanding of NFTs, cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology. This role will report into the Deputy General Counsel.
- Draft, review, and negotiate commercial agreements, including technology licenses, vendor agreements, and partnership agreements.
- Advise the company on various legal matters related to NFTs, cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology.
- Provide legal guidance to internal teams on legal issues that may arise in the course of their work.
- Manage and maintain legal documentation, including contracts and policies.
- Conduct legal research on various issues related to NFTs, cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations related to NFTs, cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the legal team to provide timely and accurate legal advice to the company.
- JD from an accredited U.S. law school.
- 2+ years of experience as a transactional attorney, with a focus on technology transactions and contracts.
- A blend of law firm and in-house corporate experience preferred
- Strong understanding of or interest in NFTs, cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology.
- Experience working with vendor contracts, commercial transactions, data privacy, cybersecurity, and sophisticated transaction support
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Experience with drafting and negotiating complex licensing agreements a plus
- Working with the best-in-class talent creating innovative technologies and bringing the forefront of culture to web3
- Exposure to innovative technologies in cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, and game development
- Collaboration with blue chip projects and AAA studios and partners
- Great internal growth and development
- 100% remote
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks
The annual salary for this position ranges from $100,000 to $150,000. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, equity awards, and benefits.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $100,000 to $150,000
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page