- Job Title Associate Growth Marketing Manager
- Hiring Organization DoorDash
- Company Website https://www.doordash.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
About the Team
In a new era of hybrid work models and permanently distributed teams, DoorDash for Work is uniquely positioned to deliver solutions for the modern workforce. The Work team is building a best-in-class platform to power meal solutions for companies of all sizes. Our vision is to use meals as a beachhead into the Enterprise and service a variety of use cases over time. In 2023, we’ll accelerate our business growth by building out a robust demand generation engine and customer lifecycle communications.
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented and driven growth marketer with experience in acquisition and retention marketing to join our team and help lead marketing efforts for DoorDash for Work. You will be responsible for building and executing the lifecycle marketing strategy for our DoorDash for Work product suite. You’ll partner closely with our Content, Product, & GM teams to stand up paid channels and activation flows, experiment with messaging and offers, and drive step function growth in one of Doordash’s newest business lines.
As an Associate Manager of Digital Marketing, you’ll sit on the Growth Marketing Team and report to the Manager of Affiliate Marketing.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on protected categories, we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.
- Develop an end-to-end, full life-cycle digital marketing strategy aligned with business goals for DoorDash for Work
- Plan, execute, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across various channels such as search engine marketing (SEM), display advertising, & paid social
- Implement strategies to acquire new corporate clients, including lead generation tactics, targeted advertising, and partnership initiatives
- Develop customer retention programs to increase LTV and minimize churn
- Monitor campaign performance, collaborate with relevant teams to conduct A/B testing, and making data-driven decisions to maximize results
- Work with the content team to develop compelling marketing collateral, including website content, landing pages, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, and sales enablement materials, that effectively communicate the value proposition of DoorDash for Work
- Utilize data analytics tools to track and analyze key marketing metrics, generating regular reports on campaign performance, user behavior, & market trends; Identify opportunities for optimization and recommending actionable insights to drive continuous improvement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define the marketing objectives, target audience, positioning, and messaging for DoorDash for Work
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in a B2B or SaaS environment
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns across channels like SEM, display advertising, social media, and content marketing
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools, CRM systems, and analytics platforms (Hubspot, Salesforce, Iterable, etc.)
- Knowledge of email industry best practices including contact strategies, targeting and segmentation, A/B testing, and analytics
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Creative thinking and the ability to develop innovative marketing strategies
- Extremely organized, dependable, self-motivated & ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do — on every project, every day.
- We are learners – We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed – Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $112,000$178,000 USD
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page