- Job Title Associate Product Manager
- Hiring Organization Invisible Technologies
- Company Website https://www.invisible.co/
- Remote Locations United States
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Invisible Technologies helps fast-growing companies scale efficiently by offering them Operations-as-a-Service: a synthesis of automation, human specialization, and strategic consulting.
Our team is made up of 75+ strategic team members who own equity in the company (our “Partners”) as well as 1600+ team members who are running our service and core company functions (our “Agents” & “Specialists”).
We believe that…
Our Mission is to unlock the creative potential of people and companies; we are the engine that powers innovation.
Our Clients are pioneers of innovation; in industries ranging from AI to insurance to solar, many of our clients are well-known and on the cutting edge of technology and strategy.
Ownership is our guiding value; every partner on the team is the “CEO” of their area – each of us are empowered to jump in and solve the problems in front of us.
Meritocracy creates alignment; the value someone produces should be reflected back in the position of responsibility and compensation that they receive.
Transparency is vital for us to run an entirely remote organization; what one of us knows, all of us should know.
Who are we?
We are the Invisible’s Product Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen. How?
We Believe That
Invisible is a world-changing company and the Product Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere.
The Product Team Focuses On:
- Developing and executing a product roadmap for operations-related products and services based on market analysis and business objectives.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams (engineering, operations, sales, customer support) to ensure timely delivery of products and services that meet customer needs and business goals.
- Conducting market research and analyzing customer feedback to identify opportunities for product improvement and new product development.
- Developing pricing and packaging strategies for operations-related products and services based on competitive analysis, market research, and business goals.
- Defining and monitoring service level agreements (SLAs) for operations-related products and services to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Identifying and managing risks associated with operations-related products and services, including security, compliance, and data privacy.
- Building and maintaining partnerships with third-party vendors and service providers to enhance the delivery of operations-related products and services.
- Defining and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) for operations-related products and services and reporting on product performance to key stakeholders.
- Creating and maintaining Product documentation
- Collaborate with Training to implement Product Training
- Maintaining Features Knowledge library
- Product managing small feature sets for the Customer Experience team
- 0-1 year of hands-on Product Management for development/operations products
- Some experience in product lifecycle management and working in Agile environment.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with JIRA & Confluence
- Experience with Figma, Whimsical & Notion is a plus
- Understanding of database technology, automation, CI/CD, and DevOps would be a plus
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Active participation in an open source projects
- Agile certifications preferred
- 2023: $50k-$60k/year base salary & bonus potential
- Additional opportunities to get promoted to Product Manager and become a Partner.
- We work 100% remotely. Our team is distributed all over the world.
- This is a Full-time Position so we expect you to be available to work 40 hours per week and be available for meetings between 10 am ET to 5 pm ET
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $50k-$60k/year
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page