- Job Title Auditor
- Hiring Organization Ceridian
- Company Website https://www.ceridian.com/
- Remote Locations US, Canada
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Ceridian is a global human capital management (HCM) company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, with operations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA), and the Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) region.
Our brand promise Makes Work Life Better is the commitment we make to our employees, our customers and their employees, our partners, and to the communities we operate in around the world. As the pace of change accelerates, our modern technologies help our customers adapt, evolve, and win in today’s borderless, flexible, and skills-based work world.
Dayforce is Ceridian’s award-winning cloud HCM platform. Its single solution, single database, and single continuous calculation engine helps customers achieve increased efficiencies, productivity, and best-in-class compliance. Dayforce is the people platform for the global workforce.
Location: For this role we are open to remote work located anywhere within the United States and Canada.
About the opportunity
The Auditor will work with the business to plan and execute internal controls testing on behalf of management for SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) purposes. In addition, this individual should be able to identify changes to processes and controls, identify weaknesses, recommend solutions and coordinate with internal resources and External Audit to perform testing. Major responsibilities will include planning and coordinating, documentation, testing, and remediation. This position report to the Manager of Global SOX Compliance
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About the Salary Ranges
Please note that the salary range mentioned in this job description should serve simply as a guide. The final compensation offered may vary based on a variety of factors, including bonuses and/or incentives, or a candidate’s experience, skills, and location. Our company is committed to providing a fair, equitable, and competitive package that reflects the value an individual brings to the organization.
The range provided is in United States Dollars.
Beware of fraudulent recruiting activity! If you are contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter or other Ceridian employee, you will be provided with an @ceridian.com email. If you are contacted by someone who uses any other email domain, despite their use of our company logo or company name in their social media handle/profile, the contact could be fraudulent. Please also note, Ceridian will not request or send money and/or a check at any time during the recruiting or hiring process, ask you to order any equipment or supplies, or ask for any sensitive personal data, such as National ID numbers, via email or phone. Sensitive personal data is only collected post-hire, via new hire forms directly in Dayforce. If you have been asked for any of the above, or believe you have been contacted by someone posing as a Ceridian employee, please refer to our fraudulent recruiting statement found here: https://www.ceridian.com/company/corporate/be-aware-recruiting-fraud.
- Support the effort to update and certify business process and General IT Control (GITC) documentation with process owners within the applicable business units.
- Ensure that process owners have conducted a walkthrough of each process and validate the completeness and accuracy of process documentation. Prepare walkthrough documentation and support after the walkthrough is conducted.
- The testing portion of the role will include assisting in the effort to test business process and GITC controls with control owners within the applicable business units. Prepare and update detailed test plans to ensure that tests are appropriately designed and that the proper testing of key controls is conducted, review test plans to ensure they are complete & accurate, execute the testing and conclude on the results.
- Responsible for assisting with all aspects of testing execution.
- Develop and maintain proactive working relationships with relevant operational, financial, and IT business managers across Ceridian.
- Work with Ceridian’s external auditors, as needed, to coordinate coverage across areas of responsibility and ensure that testing is comprehensive and sufficient to allow the external auditors to rely on the work. This is to be accomplished across Ceridian’s financial statement audit, Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 assessment, and other relevant attestation work.
- Follow up and work with management on open action plans to ensure remediation plans are being followed and risks are being mitigated on a timely basis.
- Encouragement to be the best version of yourself at and away from work:
- YOUnity diversity and inclusion programs
- Amazing time away from work programs
- Support for your total well-being through our Live Well, Work Well programs targeting all aspects of your life
- Recognition for your contributions through excellent pay, perks, and rewards
Skills and Experience we value
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- 1-3 years of internal and/or external audit
- IT audit experience
- Operational and financial audit experience
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Canada, United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page