- Job Title: B2B Sales Supervisor
- Hiring Organization: Magic Inc.
- Company Website: https://getmagic.com/careers
- Remote Locations: Argentina
- Job Type: Remote, Full-Time
Magic is a frictionless way to plug in thoroughly vetted, cost-effective remote workers, to help scale your key business functions. Through a combination of automation and active work, we tap into our network of vetted remote workers who handle tasks from virtual assistance and customer service to sales lead generation and scheduling across various team members—like magic.
- TL;DR: Forget the job boards, or marketplaces, and let us handle the vetting process so you’ll only interact with the best, and most reliable remote workers, every time.
Our company came out of Y Combinator in 2015. Since then we’ve grown to 1000+ remote workers, with strong venture-backing (including Sequoia Capital) and over $30M in funding to date. We are fully remote across Asia and US time zones.
Why this role exist
We are looking for a Sales Supervisor, who will be reporting directly to the Head of Sales and will help in managing the day-to-day operations of the sales team.
You should apply if…
- You are highly reliable with a GSD mindset despite external circumstances. You say what you mean and do what you say. You are consistent and take ownership in situations, large or small.
- You are hyper-organized.
- You are Proactive, see potential problems before they happen, and aren’t afraid to speak up/challenge the status quo.
- You are an over-communicator.
- You thrive in a remote work environment. Fully remote work is not for everyone; it requires the ability to quickly pick up online tools, get familiar with our tech stack (G-Drive, Slack, Notion, and a variety of modern reporting tools), and the ability to communicate (and often over-communicate) well in writing.
- You love learning new things. Whether you learn best through reading, listening, doing, or exploring, you’re perpetually curious about the world and work around you and always trying to level up your personal and professional life through self-directed learning
- Develops and implements company sales plans
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results.
- Develops and implements B2B team sales plan based on the provided goal.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the sales team and projecting expected sales volumes and profit.
- Maintains sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors, and supply and demand.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Regularly creates reports of weekly, quarterly, and annual sales goals and their progress for key management
- Develops sales team, including recruitment, supervision, and performance management.
- Maintains sales team job results by training, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
- Experience required – 3+ years of sales management experience
- 5+ years of B2B Sales experience
- B2B Sales experience targeted towards small to medium size businesses preferred
- Experience working with an offshore sales team a plus
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Your superpowers are…
- Meeting sales goals
- Negotiation skills
- Selling to customer needs
- Motivation for sales
- Sales planning and KPI formation
- Building relationships
- Managing processes
- Market knowledge
How To Apply:
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Argentina
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page