- Job Title Benefits Specialist
- Hiring Organization VSP Global
- Company Website https://vspglobal.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Compensation range for the role is listed below. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. As a part of the compensation package, this role may include eligible bonuses, equity and commissions. For more information regarding VSP Vision benefits, please click here.
51000 – 85500
VSP Vision is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
As a regular part of doing business,VSPVision (VSP)collects many different types of personal information, including protected health information, about our audiences, including members, doctors, clients, brokers, business partners,and employees. VSP Vision employees will have access to this sensitive personal information and are subject to follow Information Security and Privacy Policies.
- Responsible for oversight and administration of the benefit programs provided to employees of VSP Vision and/or subsidiaries.
- Oversee the administration employee benefits program, including group life, medical, dental, vision, accident and disability insurance, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Dependent Verification Audit oversite.
- Work with VSP’s Benefits Administration vendor to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of VSP’s electronic enrollment eligibility processes.
- In partner with the Benefits Director to manage vendor relationships for VSP’s employee benefits.
- Administers billing to all VSP Lines of Business for all health plan-related expenses, including monthly true-up calculations.
- Track expenses related to the group insurance budget.
- Research, analyze, and resolve complex Benefits plans and policy issues.
- Coordinates annual 5500 Tax Form audit with the outside auditor for Health Plans. This includes research and responses to auditors.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures to reflect changes in State and Federal laws as they relate to benefits.
- Oversees and administers Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance with outside ACA compliance vendors ensuring that VSP remains compliant with all aspects of the ACA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of benefits administration experience.
- In-depth knowledge of COBRA, ERISA, IRS Section 125, FMLA, FEMA, CFRA, and Workers’ Compensation.
- In-depth knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet applications, and HRIS.
- Ability to manage complex company-wide projects.
- Ability to present information/programs to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer 51000 - 85500
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page