- Job Title Bilingual Cantonese Customer Service Representative
- Hiring Organization New York Life
- Company Website https://www.newyorklife.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
When you join New York Life, you’re joining a company that values career development, collaboration, innovation, and inclusiveness. We want employees to feel proud about being part of a company that is committed to doing the right thing. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career while developing personally and professionally through various resources and programs. New York Life is a relationship-based company and appreciates how both virtual and in-person interactions support our culture.
There are few Fortune 100 companies as renowned as we are for our diverse culture, training, and career opportunities. So it should not be surprising that when you work at New York Life, you’re backed by unyielding support, development, and resources.
Are you passionate about helping others? Do you enjoy solving problems? Are you interested in a career with an industry leader? If so, becoming a Customer Service Professional at New York Life is a perfect fit for you!
As a Customer Service Professional, you will be a keen problem solver who is comfortable taking the initiative and thinking on your feet. You will use the training and resources we provide you about our Life Insurance Products to assist customers in a manner that makes it seem easy to them. Whether our customers are looking to take a withdrawal, make a payment, or just need assistance understanding their policy, you will be equipped to help them do so. Not sure how? No problem! Our comprehensive, paid training program will give you everything you need to help service our customers. All we need from you is the commitment to provide best in class service by making every experience a positive one.
Training & Development:
You will undergo a comprehensive, paid training program to learn about the insurance industry, product and policy provisions, and transaction processing. Coaching and feedback is provided frequently to help you gain the necessary skills to be successful. New York Life is a financially stable company (we’ve been around for 175+ years!) that offers numerous career pathways for development. The typical promotion opportunity occurs within 12-24 months.
This is a full-time position Monday through Friday. No weekends! Our 7.5 hour shift schedules start and end sometime between 7:45 am EST and 7:15 pm EST.
** New York Life Insurance Company is a mutual company, which operates for the benefit of its participating policy owners and members. Non-participating products are also issued by its wholly-owned insurance company subsidiaries.
Salary range: $32,500-$47,500
Overtime eligible: Nonexempt
Discretionary bonus eligible: Yes
Sales bonus eligible: No
Starting salary is dependent upon several factors including previous work experience, specific industry experience, and/or skills required.
Please note: This role requires FINRA licensed and/or FINRA Associated Person pre-hire fingerprinting.
Recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and volunteerism, supported by the Foundation. We’re proud that due to our mutuality, we operate in the best interests of our policy owners. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses “Be Good At Life.” To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.
- Be the first point of contact for handling both routine and tricky customer issues
- Reduce customer effort by taking charge and solving customer problems for them
- Place quality above quantity in everything you do in a way that enhances our company brand
- Work both independently and as part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced, empowered environment
- Attending 2 on-site workdays per quarter, once you have completed training.
- High School diploma/GED required; Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience solving problems and reducing the effort required of customers
- Ability to interpret customers’ needs, identify solutions and communicate clearly both written and verbal
- Accountable, ethical, good decision-making ability
- Proficient computer skills and ability to multitask
Paid Vacation & Holidays, Medical/Dental/Vision Care, FSA/HRA Options, 401K Match, Pension, Student Loan Repayment, Tuition Reimbursement, Discounted Fitness Memberships, Prime Location
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $32,500-$47,500
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page