- Job Title Bilingual Customer Service Associate
- Hiring Organization Fiserv
- Company Website https://www.fiserv.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Calling all innovators find your future at Fiserv.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another millions of times a day quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw money from the bank, we’re involved. If you want to make an impact on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv.
Remote Bilingual Customer Service Associate
What does a successful Remote Customer Service Associate do at Fiserv?
A Remote Customer Service Associate is smart, patient, technically savvy, customer focused teammate that helps support clients with financial transactions. You will be a problem solver, a person who is willing to take the extra step to provide great service and have the knowledge to learn to troubleshoot basic issues and inquiries about electronic payments and services. This is a fast paced, high volume Call Center role that can be worked in a remote environment for the right person.
Things to know:
Pay Rate: Starting at $17.00
Training Start Date: Nov 13, 2023
Training Schedule and Length: 9:00AM to 5:30PM EST, Mon-Fri
Working Schedule: 1st and 2nd shifts available
- Holidays worked will be paid at the premium rate of double time and a half
- 1 hours of Mandatory overtime is required in many of our lines of business due to business need. Any mandatory overtime will be paid at 1.5 times your base salary after you have worked 40 hours in a week
- Shift differentials for those working 2nd or 3rd shift
- Benefits on day one including medical dental and vision.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Your recruiter will discuss expectations with you in further detail
Pre-employment background and drug test are required.
- Receive inbound calls from our bank partners, merchants, and card holders, answering questions, while driving issues to resolution to the client’s satisfaction. Some of these calls will be technical in nature.
- Help our clients to receive a WOW experience as they interact with someone who can be both an active listener, communicator and help clients discover the best solution.
- Be enrolled in benefits effective of your first day of employment including Medical, Dental, Tuition reimbursement, 401-k, stock purchase program and much more.
- Will receive state of the art equipment to ensure you can connect to your clients quickly
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year of consistent experience working in a customer facing role preferably in Financial Services or Technology support
- Experience in a call center environment or remote (work from home) office experience strongly preferred.
- Quiet and secure working environment so you can manage a consistent flow of calls and client interaction without the disruption/distraction of others.
- Ability to connect to the Internet with an Ethernet Cable with the following Internet speed requirements:
- Ping less than 50 ms
- Download greater than 12.0 Mbps
- Upload greater than 2.0 Mbps
What would be great to have:
- Experience in a customer facing Call Center environment, preferably with an online bill pay service or financial institution
- Strong work tenure with previous roles lasting a year or more
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer t $17.00
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page