- Job Title Bilingual French English Customer Support, Response Specialist
- Hiring Organization Working Solutions
- Company Website https://jobs.workingsolutions.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Freelance, Part Time
Why Working Solutions
Looking for a flexible gig you can do from home? Join our team of Customer Care PROs! We’re looking for friendly and attentive independent contractors to assist Driver Assistance Program customers with delivery of safety services such as Emergency Assistance, Automatic Collision Notification, Hands-free Destination Assist, Stolen Vehicle Locator and more.
We are looking for contractors who are only English speaking as well as bilingual contractors who are also fluent in Spanish and/or French.
Contractors will listen carefully and evaluate each caller’s situation to provide appropriate solutions in order to see each call to resolution. Calls can involve issues as simple as mapping and navigation to calls of an emergency nature. Contractors must exhibit a high degree of caring and empathy on each call, and be able to handle stressful situations in a calming manner.
- Flexible schedule opportunities – you schedule your hours!
- Client hours of operation are open 24×7
- This client is looking for Contractors who can provide 20+ hours per week on this program
- Bilingual contractors will earn a rate of US$0.31 per customer interaction minute with a 48 minute minimum guarantee.
- Bilingual contractors can expect to earn an equivalent of US$14.88 – $18.60 per hour.
- The contract rate for handling customer interactions in English only will earn a rate of US$0.28 per customer interaction minute and are guaranteed a minimum of 45 minutes per available hour.
- Contractors on this program assisting in English only can expect to earn an equivalent of US$12.60 – $16.80 per hour.
At Working Solutions, we work with brands in various industries to humanize their customer experience. When you join our WooHoo! Crew, you’ll have access to apply to several contracts exclusive to Working Solutions independent contractors.
With Working Solutions, you work when it’s convenient for you. Our contract hours range from 15 to 40+ hours per week and you can select the hours that are convenient for you! Contract pay rates vary depending on the client, but we make sure we offer the best rate possible to our contractors.
Contractual Relationship: The relationship between you and Working Solutions is a contractual relationship. You will remain an independent contractor for the duration of this program assignment. Working Solutions will not be responsible for withholding taxes on your earnings while contracted with Working Solutions. When you receive your contract, you will be asked to agree to have no claim against Working Solutions hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, Social Security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, overtime, unemployment insurance benefits or employee benefits of any kind.
- Caring, sympathetic and helpful demeanor
- Strong customer service skills, including active listening
- Multi-tasking to find answers while on with customer
- Ability to react and respond decisively in emergency situations
- Ability to reassure, control and diffuse emotional and/or difficult calls
- Prior experience with driver assistance programs is a bonus, but not required
- Contractors on the bilingual queues will need to be fluently bilingual in Spanish and/or French
- Quiet, uninterrupted environment during all working hours
- Broadband internet connection, recommended at least 10 MBPS
- Wired internet connection to be used during tech setups, while attending education classes and while working
- Windows 10 or Windows 11 operating system must be used
- Valid antivirus software installed, running and up to date
- Wired USB headset with microphone (Gaming headsets not accepted)
- Contractors must have a smart phone, Android tablet or iPad and be willing to install an authentication app related to program work.
**Full PC requirements are listed at https://jobs.workingsolutions.com/faq/
Why join our WooHoo! Crew? There are many perks to contracting with Working Solutions!
- Work from home
- No hassles of commuting
- Schedule your own hours
- Work when it’s convenient for you
- Gain experience in different industries
- High pay rates
Contractors may work from the U.S. (except CA, NY, PA, WA) or Canada on this client program, and all contractors must successfully pass a background check to represent this client.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer US$12.60 – $16.80 per hour
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours freelance
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page