- Job Title Bilingual Licensed Customer Service Manager
- Hiring Organization Kin Insurance
- Company Website https://www.kin.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
As a Bilingual Licensed Customer Service Manager, you will hire, develop, and manage the front line CS Agents through strategic mentoring to guide them towards achieving sales targets and goals. We are a cross-functional organization and you will partner with other departments to ensure your team has the tools they need to be successful. As we change the way our customers purchase insurance and interact with their agents, we value your point of view and expertise on areas of improvement.
In an industry that hasn’t budged in more than 100 years, our technology transforms the user experience, cuts inefficiencies that waste billions of consumer dollars, and customizes coverage homeowners want. We believe insurance was always meant to be a digital product – we’re making that a reality.
Our approach to the industry makes us unique, and the people at Kin help us excel. We’re a team of problem solvers, collaborators, builders, and dreamers who are passionate about creating positive change in the lives of our customers and in our industry. Kin is more than just our name – it’s how we treat each other. That’s one of the many reasons we’ve been recognized as a great place to work by Built In, Forbes, and Fast Company.
Kin is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We don’t just accept difference – we honor it, nurture it, and celebrate it. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Kin encourages applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities.
- Thoughtfully coach, empower and engage 12-14 diverse CS Agents
- Meet/exceed target performance objective standards for CS Agents
- Provide data reporting, analysis and tracking on team performance and individual Agent performance
- Develop and implement new service initiatives, strategies and programs
- Interact with our customers to provide excellent customer service in escalated situations
- Assist in recruiting, onboarding and training of new CS Agents
- Think outside the box inorder to achieve our service standards
- Bilingual: Spanish
- Call Center experience
- Customer Service Excites you
- Open availability Monday – Friday 7 am – 7 pm CST and one Saturday shift (8 am – 5 pm CST) every 9 weeks
- 3+ years of Customer Service/Support experience with 2+ years of leading CS Agents in the insurance space
- You possess a Property and Casualty (P&C), Personal Lines (PL), Life or Health Insurance license
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding performance metrics
- You thrive in a fast paced, changing environment by maintaining a genuine positive and collaborative attitude
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO policy
- Remote work
- Generous equity package
- 401K with company match
- Parental leave
- Continuing education and professional development
- The excitement of joining a high-growth Insurtech company and seeing your work make an impact
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page