- Job Title Blockchain Developer
- Hiring Organization Chromaway
- Company Website https://chromaway.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Chromaway is the company that has been at the cutting edge of blockchain tech for more than eight years. The company was founded to commercialize Colored Coins which can be considered as the start of blockchain 2.0.
Our CTO created the first system for issuing tokens – one member of that team, a young(er) Vitalik Buterin. We know the technology, and we know the industry. Chromia, our blockchain platform, is our answer to everything that is wrong with the status quo, a wholly new approach to building decentralized applications for the real world.
So far we have released both successful products and new start-up projects, and whether you’re looking for a stable company or the energy of a start-up team both expectations can be justified with us. Chromaway is mostly flat in hierarchy, consensus oriented and distributed around the world. Self development and listening to the needs of our people are core values at Chromaway.
As a blockchain developer for Chromaway you will be on the frontier of tech, a frontier with loosely defined rules and a lot of room to try things – you can define the industry. A blockchain developer first and foremost writes the code that goes on the blockchain, but also, takes the mindset and philosophy of decentralization and blockchain and helps others understand it.
Compared to other fields, the developer that knows blockchain, has more influence over the applications being built. Meaning, becoming a blockchain developer requires code skills, but in a sense is defined by an urge to explore with others.
If this is a description of you or someone that you want to become, even if you have not written code to the blockchain, please apply!
Chromaway have projects in different areas ranging from, music, gaming, real estate, defi, fashion, supply chain and more – all relating to blockchain. You will be assigned to work as a blockchain developer on one of these projects, with responsibility that can grow over time.
Common tasks or activities are:
- Product ideation
- Product development
- NFT sales
- Air Drops
- Unit tests
- Code auditing
- Explaining and teaching about blockchain
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Desire to learn the programming languages Rell and Solidity
- An interest in blockchain technology and its possibilities
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of: SQL/Solidity/OpenZeppelin/ERC standards/Hardhat/JS/Node.js
- Have (at least) one big passion or interest – in anything
- The fearlessness to change your mind
- The courage to question authority and speak up if you see something that can be improved
How To Apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Please apply with your CV and a portfolio of your released product(s). If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page