- Job Title Brand Copy Lead, Creative Team
- Hiring Organization Kraken
- Company Website https://www.kraken.com/en-us
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the lifechanging potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
About the Role
- Kraken is looking for a Brand Copy Lead to join our Brand Creative Team. You’ll be joining a worldclass team on a mission to educate, inspire, delight and most importantly, accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency around the world.
- The ideal candidate is first and foremost a master of crafting words. You have an unassailable command of the English language and are obsessed with finding the most precise words that inform, inspire, and drive current and prospective clients to action or understanding.
- You bring experience writing and editing long and short form content in crypto, finance, technology, or from another dynamic, global fintech company. You have deep crypto industry and technical knowledge and can distill complex information for easy consumption. You love crypto.
- You are a processoriented individual that can write and edit a large volume of copy and content without any drop in quality and you thrive in a fastpaced environment, are confident in navigating ambiguity and rapidly shifting priorities. You have a bias towards action, never miss a deadline and make every piece sing.
What we are looking for:
- Indepth understanding of the crypto industry: You should have a solid understanding of blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, and decentralized finance (DeFi). You should be uptodate with the latest trends and developments in the industry and be able to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise way.
- Strong writing skills: You should have excellent writing skills with a focus on clear and persuasive copy. You should be able to write engaging content that captures the attention of the reader and conveys complex ideas in a way that is easy to understand.
- Experience with SEO: You should have experience with search engine optimization (SEO) and understand how to optimize copy for search engines and social media algorithms. You should be able to write compelling headlines and meta descriptions that attract clicks and drive traffic to our website.
- Collaboration skills: You should be able to work closely with other teams, including marketing, design, product, and legal, to ensure that all copy is consistent with our brand messaging and tone. You should be able to take feedback from others and incorporate it into your writing.
- Creativity: You should be able to think creatively and come up with new and innovative ideas for marketing campaigns, whitepapers, blog posts, and other content. You should be able to experiment with different styles and formats to find what works best for our target audience
- Attention to detail: You should have a keen eye for detail and be able to proofread and edit your own work as well as the work of others. You should be able to catch errors and inconsistencies in copy and ensure that all content is accurate and up-to-date.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
- Develop and execute creative, clear, and persuasive copy for various digital and print marketing materials, including advertising, website content, social media, email campaigns, and video scripts.
- Collaborate with marketing, design, and product teams to ensure brand messaging and tone are consistent across all channels and campaigns.
- Keep up with the latest trends and developments in the crypto industry to stay up-to-date on market conditions, competitors, and product features use that knowledge to influence projects / initiatives and deliver high quality copy.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining highquality copy and meeting the company’s brand standards and style guide.
- Work with internal and external teams on projects / campaigns from concept through execution and monitor / iterate to increase effectiveness and quality.
- Ability to develop concepts and ideas that align with strategy, stay within budget and match the company brand.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 6+ years of experience with a proven ability as a Brand Copy Lead or Senior Copywriter in a variety of industries, including finance or crypto. Emphasis on short form content and advertising copy is preferred.
- Strong leadership presence, with the ability to define and articulate a vision, earn trust with stakeholders, and champion collaboration that improves brand growth and sentiment.
- Indepth knowledge of crypto and the latest in the industry
- Expertise using data to drive copy decisions.
- Experience in highgrowth companies and within the Crypto industry is advantageous
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page