- Job Title Brand Creative Strategy & Concept Director
- Hiring Organization Superside
- Company Website https://www.superside.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Superside is looking for a hands-on Brand Creative Strategy & Concept Director to help us enhance the strategic capabilities within our Brand Services offering.
We believe that strengthening our creative strategy capabilities will improve our Branding creative output and our customers’ experience. As part of Superside’s creative leadership team, you will own strategy as a function and oversee cross-functional teams of existing Creative Leads and Project Managers to boost our creative performance.
Reporting to the VP of Brand Services, you’ll support our complete Brand Services offering, as well as build and deliver our Branding and Concept capabilities.
Our biggest challenges right now
Superside is reinventing how good design gets done, at scale. Moving forward, we want to embed strategic thinking into our creative work so we deliver our customers a world-class branding experience and outputs. To get where we want to be, this role requires wearing multiple hats. That is why we are looking for leaders who are willing to step in and be active while being collaborative team players.
Trusted by 450+ ambitious brands, Superside is the #1 creative-as-a-subscription service designed with Marketers and Creatives in mind. By combining the top 1% of creative talent from around the world with purpose-built design ops technology, Superside helps companies like PUMA, Shopify, Prime Gaming, Autodesk and LVMH scale creative in order to test, learn and grow faster. Since inception Superside has been a fully remote company, with 700+ team members working across 60+ countries and 19 timezones.
The company is backed by Y Combinator, Luxor Capital, Prosus Ventures, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital, High Alpha Capital and Alliance Ventures in the quest to create equal economic opportunities for creatives all around the world. To learn more, visit www.superside.com
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Develop the creative strategy value proposition, ways of working, team structure and Go to Market plan for Superside
- Take strategic ownership of new branding briefs and complex communication projects to ensure we deliver a meaningful, consistent message across all assets
- Partner closely with the Creative Project Management team to deliver inspiring briefings as well as with creative teams to nurture original and strategic creative ideas
- Contribute to the Superside framework of how impactful and high-quality brand creative is developed and how brand creative success is measured and evaluated
- Collaborate with Creative Directors and the Learning & Development team to develop training materials, tools, templates, and processes to upskill Project Managers and Creatives and improve their understanding of creative strategy
- Support the Sales, and Customer Success teams on key account sales or expansion discussions regarding integrated communication opportunities and brand concept and design projects
- Develop templates and materials for pivotal workshops within the customer lifecycle (e.g. brand onboarding, brand concept & design, brand creative review, etc.)
- Assist with presenting creative work to key stakeholders and build constructive and trustful relationships with customers
- Redesign and roll out an effective creative development process that enhances the quality and efficiency of Superside’s creative output and positively impacts customer satisfaction
- 10+ years of experience in Branding/Design companies or agencies
- Experience and proven success in building new departments, teams or service offerings
- High level of ambition to build a market-leading strategic creative service offering
- Leadership qualities with the ability to motivate and inspire cross-functional teams
- Passion for the craft of creative strategy and genuine desire to stay up-to-date with trends
- Excellent English verbal & written communication with the ability to present confidently and add value to conversations
- Ability to work on various creative projects simultaneously
- Flexibility and resilience to take on a new role within the company
- Agile, fast-paced and results-driven work approach
We’re on a mission to create more equal opportunities globally. And with that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to reach out to the best talent no matter where they work.
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of 300+ best-in-class creatives working from more than 60 different countries
- Flexible working hours and fully remote setup. We’ve been remote from day one. No weird office legacy
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking team members
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community. We’re pretty proud of this one
- The opportunity to build an international career through creative mentorship from top design leaders. We grow, you grow
- Work closely with leading global brands on a wide variety of creative projects. We’re talking about Amazon, Meta, Twitch, LVMH, Puma, Shopify, and others
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level, Expert Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page