- Job Title Brand Marketing Content Lead
- Hiring Organization Givelify
- Company Website https://www.givelify.com/
- Remote Locations US, Canada
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Why just have a job when you can live your Purpose? We are Givelify, a minority-owned FinTech-for-Good company that uses human-centered design, jobs-to-be-done, & data to create experiences that inspire kindness & generosity and celebrate putting more good into the world. In fact, Givelify’s mobile giving app consistently leads the App Store and Google Play in downloads, reviews, and 5-star ratings amongst all giving apps. More than 1.5 million donors and over 55,000 organizations trust Givelify for inspiring kindness, generating more than $3 Billion in generosity.
We seek a Brand Marketing Content Lead to join our virtual team. If you’re someone who has a passion to help create content that is engaging and inspires faith-based and nonprofit customers to take measurable action. You will be a key player in the marketing team, supporting major initiatives and campaigns. You will create content for a diverse, faith-based, and nonprofit audience that will be featured in various channels, including emails, landing pages, blogs, presentations, and more, and the challenge of scaling product success at a high-performing Fintech-for-Good company sounds exciting, we would love to connect with you!
You are a natural storyteller, creative, and passionate about driving people to action. You’re a self-motivated team player that collaborates well with others. You know how to research and work with data teams to gather information to support your content as needed. You have impressive attention to detail, so much so that you’ll include your favorite ice cream in your cover letter. You have excellent written communication skills and the ability to receive feedback from multiple stakeholders. You’re curious and get excited about testing copy, measuring results, capturing best practices, and refining.
Our People & Culture
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that wow factor fuel our aspiration to be recognized amongst the tech industry’s most inclusive & purpose-driven workplaces.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks (including flexible PTO), and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.
- Complete writing assignments that follow the content style guide, brand guidelines, and project specifications
- Concept narratives and approaches to drive goals and channel best practices
- Write engaging content for emails, landing pages, blogs, presentations, scripts, infographics, and other assets
- Ensure content is well-researched, audience-focused, and optimized for SEO
- Work closely with the marketing team stakeholders to ensure alignment and consistency in messaging
- Manage multiple content writing projects and ensure on-time delivery
- Consolidate differing feedback, multiple edits, and address in timely manner
- Collaborate with in-house design team to develop visually engaging content
- Lead A/B testing to better understand what multichannel content forms drive specific behaviors
- Use data-driven insights to optimize and improve our content for a range of channels and audiences
- Interview subject matter experts as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, advertising, communications, related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of proven experience working as a writer for an in-house marketing department or agency
- Experience in a software product environment(consumer or SaaS)
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience optimizing content for SEO
- Expertise with direct response or sales copywriting that converts
- Experience posting content in WordPress
- Exceptional team player and collaborator who can deliver on the needs of multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Successful track record of content production that produces results
Plus These Superpowers:
- Experience in the faith-based or nonprofit sector
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment
- Experience writing for various channels
- Portfolio and/or sample work to share
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Canada, United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page