- Job Title Business Assistant
- Hiring Organization Reach Supreme
- Company Website https://en.reachsupreme.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
About Reach Supreme
Reach Supreme supercharges the new business development of B2B companies. We source prospects, and get them interested in our clients’ offers.
Within a year, we accumulated many customers, ranging from big corporates like Brunel and Axway, to fast-growing start-ups like Clearco, Hatch and Accel Club.
Reach Supreme is only two years old, we’re moving fast and have an exciting road ahead with great opportunities!
About the job
You’re responsible for supporting our team in everyday tasks. It’s your job to help our management and client success teams wherever you can.
You support with things like bookkeeping, invoice processing, campaign operations, and IT.
On top of the above-mentioned, you might handle the incoming sales emails of our team and do regular quality checks on the performance of our operational partners.
Support at Reach Supreme is at the inception stage. This means there is a lot of flexibility and responsibility if you’re up for it
- Manage bookkeeping and invoice processing
- Extract, clean and enrich data by using our tools and data providers
- Import data on request of customer success managers
- Connect, disconnect and delete mail accounts from our software
- Perform quality checks on our operational partners
- Handle incoming emails and book meetings on behalf of our sales team
- Support your colleagues where it’s needed
- 3+ years experience, of which 1+ in assisting or support roles.
- Soft skills. You’re capable of connecting with any person.
- Communication skills. You keep asking questions until you fully understand something. You’re not scared to look ‘silly’ for a minute, to ‘master’ for a lifetime.
- Operational skills. You work meticulously and with a process-driven approach. You can spot minute mistakes.
- Technical skills. We use dozens of digital tools. You need to master them quickly.
- Readiness to work 100% remote and have digital contacts with your prospects.
- Fluent in English. Additional languages give you bonus points.
- Ambition and drive: we are growing triple digits — you need to be excited about growing with the company.
- Hands-on: We have big plans. To get there, we need to go fast and get sh*t done!
- Initiativeness: when you see that something doesn’t work, you voice it out and share your idea, even when it’s not your job.
- Solution-driven: you will encounter a lot of internal and external challenges. You don’t get frustrated. You stay positive, flexible and find a solution.
- Being a team player: We succeed by having each other’s back. This means everyone can count on you. That also means that you will help others outside your responsibilities and interests.
- Competitive salary
- ~5h per week
- Flexibility: your work hours overlap at least 4 hours between 9:00 (GMT+1) and 17:00 (GTM+1)
- Remote: you can work anywhere with good internet
- Impact: opportunity to shape an early-stage startup into a high-growth enterprise
- Start date: ASAP
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page