- Job Title Business Development Representative
- Hiring Organization Nebulab
- Company Website https://nebulab.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We are Nebulab, the strategy, design, and engineering studio behind the next generation of eCommerce technology and direct-to-consumer brands.
We specialize in building bespoke eCommerce experiences for international clients across a wide array of verticals, and we lead the development of Solidus, the open-source eCommerce platform for industry trailblazers.
We’re a growing team of strategists, designers, and engineers with a distributed culture based on continuous learning, radical transparency, and tight collaboration. We are bold, detail-oriented, and we pursue excellence in everything.
Through our work, we are raising the bar for what eCommerce looks like.
About the position
We are looking for a motivated and driven Business Development Representative to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities across our Consulting Services and Research and Development departments, building and maintaining strong relationships with potential clients, and contributing to the overall growth and success of the company.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to work with a nimble but established company: we have been in business for 10+ years, we have a diverse team of 50+, and we’re bootstrapped and profitable.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through research, networking, and prospecting.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with potential clients, understanding their needs and providing tailored solutions.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and identify upselling/cross-selling opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and proposals to showcase Nebulab’s services and products.
- Monitor and analyze market trends, competitors, and emerging technologies to inform business development strategies.
- Attend industry events, conferences, and workshops to expand network and increase brand visibility.
- Provide regular updates on sales activities, leads, and opportunities to company leadership.
- Design and launch marketing and demand generation activities through blogs, email and social media.
- 1-3 years of experience in business development, sales, or a related role, preferably in the eCommerce industry.
- Proven track record of identifying and closing new business opportunities.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, preferably in a remote environment.
- Strong networking and relationship-building abilities with founders and C-suite executives.
- Self-starter with a results-driven attitude and a strong sense of initiative.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in using CRM and marketing tools (e.g., Close, MailChimp, Buffer).
- Willingness to travel as needed for client meetings and industry events.
We offer a generous benefits & perks package which will allow you to do great work at an extremely sustainable pace, while also continuing your personal and professional growth.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page