- Job Title Care Advocate
- Hiring Organization MedArrive
- Company Website https://www.medarrive.com/
- Remote Locations US
MedArrive is currently seeking Independent Contractors to provide top notch care-oriented customer service to their patients. We are seeking individuals who have a background in sales and healthcare, can connect with our patients in recommending our service and encourage them to use MedArrive.
As an Independent Contractor, you have the flexibility to choose from a few different schedules and you can:
- Work from home or any private, secure, quiet place.
- Enjoy a steady but flexible schedule to work around your life’s demands
At MedArrive our mission is to improve lives by bringing more humanity to healthcare.
MedArrive enables healthcare providers to seamlessly extend care services into the home, unlocking access to high-quality healthcare for more people at a fraction of the cost. MedArrive’s care management platform allows providers and payers to bridge the virtual care gap, integrating physician-led telemedicine with in-person care from EMS professionals. Patients can access trusted medical expertise from their homes’ comfort and safety without interruption to the continuity of care, ultimately resulting in better patient outcomes, a better-utilized healthcare workforce, and significant cost savings for patients and providers alike. MedArrive has more than 50k highly-skilled EMS providers in its national network, and services span dozens of clinical use cases, including urgent care, complex condition monitoring, and medication administration.
This is a 100% remote role but individuals need to be located in Texas.
*At MedArrive we believe in the value of diverse experiences. If you think you meet some of the qualifications, but don’t necessarily check every box in the job description, we encourage you to still apply. Your experience matters.
**At MedArrive we take multiple data points into consideration when calculating our opening base salary offers. While every effort is made to extend an equitable offer the first time, every time, we know that as humans we have the potential to fall short. Studies show that women and underrepresented people are less likely to negotiate their compensation. We encourage all applicants to feel comfortable articulating their unique value during salary negotiating conversations, every time.
MedArrive is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Such action shall include, but is not limited to employment upgrading, demotion or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of payment and other forms of compensation and career development opportunities; and selection for training including apprenticeship.
- Passionately describing our program to patients to encourage them to join
- Conducting high-volume inbound and outbound calls with our patients
- Creatively solving problems and addressing patient concerns
- Quickly assessing patient needs and providing sound solutions
- Providing a high-level of customer service
- Documenting details of all calls and patient interactions
- Managing through multiple systems, programs, and screens simultaneously
- Demonstrating empathy in order to have a patient first experience
- Ability to communicate like a trusted friend and advisor
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Experience handling high volume inbound and outbound calls
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience & sales
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED equivalency
- Computer skills including navigating multiple tabs, windows and systems
- Basic typing skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Always project a professional presence on phone calls
- Remain poised when handling difficult engagements
- Great team player with good organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of healthcare customer service preferred. Experience with medical appointment scheduling and other support services in the healthcare field would be a plus
As an Independent Contractor, you will need to have access to the following:
- Two computer monitors
- Video conferencing equipment
- Internet connectivity. High-Speed reliable internet is mandatory. A speed test will be required as part of the hiring process.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page