- Job Title Client Success Manager
- Hiring Organization Virtualis
- Company Website https://www.virtualis-vr.com/
- Remote Locations Philippines
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
About the Company
Virtualis is one of the Leaders in helping businesses build elite virtual teams. We have supported the growth of more than 1,500 businesses in the United States and our client portfolio is growing daily. Our Mission is to offer better work opportunities to experienced professionals with specialized skills. We love to see our teams grow not just professionally, but also personally! We have such a diverse group of fun-loving people who in their free time, love to travel, sing, dance, do charity work, enter Iron Man challenges, and beyond. At Virtualis, we recognize that your growth is our growth, and we’re committed to fostering an environment that propels you forward.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for client relationships and engagement. This role is responsible for understanding the client’s core requirements, capturing the client’s business pain points, and building trust and product knowledge with the client. They are to ensure we are moving fast and efficiently to exceed their expectations and allow them to grow with Sales Kiwi through engagement.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management and stakeholders.
- Define and understand client needs to ensure a successful relationship from start to finish.
- High touch account ownership.
- Solve problems with a never-say-no no attitude.
- Excellent client account management
- Handle the onboarding process for the client to better understand their needs, their specific KPIs, and the deliverables they’re looking for with Virtualis.
- Be the client advocate to ensure high retention and growth of the business
- Conduct research to understand the client’s business and growth needs
- Handle client-specific communication on product questions, future needs, etc.
- Solve problems by coming up with concrete actions that lead to fast, meaningful solutions.
- Communicate client requirements in the necessary channels
- Maintain account records and thorough documentation of the client interactions and lifecycle of their business
- Flexible and understanding of an ever-changing environment
- Collaborate and execute projects to drive client satisfaction, retention, and personal growth
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Self-driven and proactive, accountability and personal organization are essential
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Able to demonstrate leadership qualities
- Exemplary active listening along with the confidence and tact to respectfully challenge clients on strategic decisions
- Deep understanding of customers’ concerns and thoughts regarding the organizations’ services, and the ability to problem solve as needed
- Sales experience or Account Management experience gained from a Staffing firm is a plus
- Understanding of CRMs, Google Workspace, and Hubstaff is desirable
- Own PC/laptop with min Intel Core i5+ or Ryzen 5+, min 8GB RAM, and updated OS
- Stable internet connectivity at 25 mbps with back-up
- Permanent Work-from-Home setup
- Competitive starting rate paid in USD
- Internet Service Provider Subsidy
- Paid Holidays
- Performance merit increases
- HMO Insurance for you and one of your dependents
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Philippines
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page