Company Website: https://contra.com/
Remote Locations: North America
Job Type: Internship, Part Time
Contra is all about transforming the future of independent work. We are looking for a Community Intern to join our fast-growing community team and help us build the best community for independents.
You will be responsible for working alongside the community team on initiatives to strengthen our community, including user outreach and identifying power users.
This is a contract / independent position and requires a total of 20-30 hours / week for 3 months, exact timing to be discussed in the interview process.
- Interview w/ Madi (30 minutes)
- Interview w/ Zoë (30 minutes)
- You will receive a final answer from Contra no later than one week after your final interview!
- Goal-driven with community initiatives and responsibilities
- Work closely with our community team to understand our user and team needs
- Discover and engage with talented independents internally and externally
- Source high quality resources and job opportunities
- Engage actively with independents from around the world
- Are a current undergraduate student or a recent graduate
- Are excited about a remote-first environment
- Love participating in user outreach
- Passionate about bringing communities together and helping users better understand a product
- You are an A+ communicator (both verbal + written)
- Are located in a timezone 3hrs +/- San Francisco
- Have prior experience working independently (nice to have)
- Have experience building online communities (nice to have)
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Remote Job Location PST (+/-3)
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level unspecified
- Working Hours 20-30 hours / week
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page