- Job Title Computer Science Teacher
- Hiring Organization Crimson Education
- Company Website https://www.crimsonglobalacademy.school/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Computer Science online teacher to join our team at CGA. As an online teacher, you will be responsible for creating and delivering high-quality educational content for our students in a 1-on-1 virtual learning environment. You will work closely with students, parents, and colleagues to provide a supportive and engaging learning experience that meets the diverse needs of our students.
- Develop and deliver high-quality instructional content in a virtual learning environment.
- Use a variety of teaching strategies, including technology, to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Monitor and assess student progress, provide feedback, and adjust instruction accordingly.
- Prepare a course schedule for each student that outlines the content covered in each session and when assessments will be scheduled.
- Conduct live sessions in a planned and professional manner, utilizing appropriate online learning tools and resources.
- Set appropriate homework after each session and provide constructive feedback on homework.
- Design and conduct regular tests and provide feedback based on these tests.
- Prepare three sets of formal reports for each subject being taught, highlighting the student’s achievements/progress and shortcomings, and providing an action plan to address those shortcomings.
- Contribute to developing resources for the school, including designing tests and exams from your own resources.
- Effectively use Canvas as a Learning Management System, and keep your classroom updated with assignments and assessments.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the subject area you will be teaching.
- Teaching experience in a one-on-one or group setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with online teaching platforms and tools
- Knowledge of the Pearson Edexcel/AP/US Diploma exam boards and curriculum standards.
- Availability to commit a minimum of 10 hours per week for the next 6-9 months to complete the curriculum with each student they accept.
- Ability to tailor instruction to meet the needs of individual students.
We offer competitive compensation and ongoing professional development opportunities to help you grow as a teacher.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page