Company Website: https://www.meddy.com/
Remote Locations: Worldwide
Job Type: Full Time
Meddy’s mission is to help patients make informed health decisions. We are building a future where access to healthcare information is easy and convenient. We are creating the best place to build products to democratize healthcare information in the region.
We are looking for an experienced Content Associate to collect, curate, and update information about doctors and clinics and build a strong product-base for Meddy.
- Research and collect information about doctors and clinics.
- Curate and update the doctors’ information on Meddy.
- Call clinics to confirm the accuracy of the doctors’ information on Meddy.
- Follow content guidelines to ensure all-around consistency.
- Quality-check the data on the website to ensure that information is accurate and up to date.
- You have proven work experience as a Content Associate, Data Entry, or a similar role. Experience in the healthcare industry is a bonus!
- You are fluent in English & Arabic.
- You pay close attention to details.
- You are willing to work hard to achieve and exceed daily targets
- You have the ability to work in a highly charged environment without compromising on quality.
- You have a “can do” attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again.
- The opportunity to play an essential role in an early-stage startup on a high-growth trajectory.
- A small team of hard-working, ambitious, and caring individuals that will help you learn, grow, and have a great experience.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Remote Job Location Globe
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Education Level unspecified
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page