- Job Title Content Manager, Academy
- Hiring Organization Sword Health
- Company Website https://swordhealth.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
At Sword, we believe Education (combined with physical therapy, movement and behavioral health) is a key component of a holistic solution to solve healthcare’s largest problem: Pain. In our quest to develop a comprehensive solution to treat and prevent Pain, we launched The Academy last year: a product that seeks to deliver high-quality health education with the engaging capacity of Masterclass.
We are looking for a talented content creator to join our team to develop and execute the content strategy for one of our products: Academy. The ideal candidate will have experience in creating engaging and evidence-based content that resonates with our members. This person will also work closely with our clinical team to ensure accuracy and alignment with our educational goals.
- Develop and execute the content development and delivery strategy for Academy
- Conduct research to identify what our members want and need, and use this information to guide content creation
- Create engaging and informative content that is aligned with our goals and appeals to our target audience
- Partner with the clinical team to ensure content is accurate and evidence-based
- Assist speakers in creating scripts and preparing for filming
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of our content and adjust strategies as needed
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in content creation and delivery
- 3+ years of experience in content creation
- Experience with developing and executing content strategies
- Excellent research, English communication, and writing skills, with the ability to create engaging and informative content that resonates with our target audience.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Experience with digital content creation and delivery platforms is a plus
- Knowledge of educational content development and delivery is a plus
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page