- Job Title Content Manager
- Hiring Organization api.video
- Company Website https://api.video/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Today, video accounts for over 80% of all internet traffic!
We live increasingly in a video-first world where our online experiences are dominated by real-time, streaming, and on-demand video.
At api.video our mission is to connect people through their cameras and videos. We are a global API-first platform managing and delivering online video at scale. Our goal is to become the standard for how modern teams bring video experiences into their products and services.
Just like Stripe for payments, Twilio for text/VOIP, and Sendgrid for email; we’re making video accessible to every client and developer via our api, over the world.
We’re growing fast and are looking for an experienced Content Manager to join our Growth team. If you’re a creative marketeer passionate about the future of technology with a good understanding of the developer audience, this role is for you.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will lead api.video’s content strategy. With a host of content in play, you will refine, optimize, create and execute new content strategies.
With a deep understanding and evidence of SEO-led strategic execution, you will be comfortable analyzing datasets, proficient in SEMrush and other key analytics tools, and possess excellent cross-functional teamwork skills.
- Build and integrate a strong SEO strategy within the editorial strategy.
- Create and own our content calendar; testing, developing, and executing new and existing assets
- Develop and edit a variety of content assets aligned to personas and the buyer journey: blog articles, landing pages, website pages, video scripts, podcasts, and other materials on forward-thinking topics helping product builders to integrate video into their app or software.
- Identify and collaborate with external resources, including customers and partners, to develop, edit and distribute content.
- Define, build, and maintain a high-quality content pipeline to meet the Growth team needs that drive website traffic and generate marketing leads.
- Monitor and optimize content quality through data analysis, customer input, and proactive research.
- You have a minimum of 4 years of working in content management for a technology company (strong preference for SaaS, B2B, and start-up experience)
- You have a good technical background and understand the developer audience
- You’re a native English speaker – with excellent spelling and grammar and outstanding proofreading skills.
- You have strong expertise using Google Analytics and are comfortable using data analytics to measure and continually improve the impact of content on lead generation.
- Proficient/advanced user of SEMRush, Google Search Console, and other industry-standard tools
- You work well within and across teams and give and receive constructive feedback.
- You have experience executing SEO strategies as part of content development and understand SEO best practices.
- You are a creative person who finds innovative content ideas continuously in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re mastering the art of storytelling using the language and examples our audience would use.
Nice to have:
- Experience in video editing
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based)
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page