- Job Title Content Marketing Specialist
- Hiring Organization LeadSimple, Inc.
- Company Website https://www.leadsimple.com/careers
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Want to join a team of A players in an exciting, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment?
We’re a small team solving big problems in the property management industry. Bootstrapped since 2013, we’re passionate about helping small businesses simplify growth and streamline operations, providing the leading CRM in our space.
The long version of our story: Back when web 2.0 was a thing (get off my lawn!) LeadSimple’s founders started a lead generation business connecting landlords with property management companies. Witnessing the challenges lead buyers had closing deals led into a natural segue to build out an industry-specific CRM which became the de-facto industry standard. Fast forward to 2020 when we released a process/workflow suite to move from the sales side of our clients business into the heart of day-to-day operations. The market was hungry and responded aggressively to the new direction, which led us to double down with growth and additional product expansion.
We have an amazing team of A Players and we’re ready to add more! Selected candidates might have written assessments and multiple interviews with different people. We’ll do whatever it takes to get the right person in the right seat.
If you think you would thrive in the above environment and make an impact for our customers, we’d love to talk to you!
**NOTE: We are not accepting applications in California, Colorado, or New York at this time.
You can do it in an office
You can do it from home
We really don’t care
As long as it’s known
What matters is this…
When the chips are down
And your back is against the wall
Can we count on you to make the right call?
Judgment, intuition, or care by another name
We call it “Owning The Outcome” – because it really is the whole game
Have the customers back, and they will treat you the same
If you can do that
Then we’re birds of the same feather
So come join our team and we’ll make music together.
Expectations for your first 90 days:
- Builds upon, creates, maintains and schedules a +30-day content calendar
- Collaborates with the marketing department weekly to determine content needs & requests from other departments
- Reviews & offers suggestions for improvements throughout the customer journey (ie emails)
- Pulls data weekly from channels to help inform our content strategy & forecast needs
- Identifies & builds a minimum of one LeadSimple process
A day in the life of…
- Stays up to date on all product changes, features, and upcoming releases
- Continuously purpose industry knowledge
- Produces high-quality content of all kinds
- Deliver engaging content using a variety of platforms like Figma, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, and Buffer
- Edit, proofread, and improve content across all platforms
- Leverages data to illustrate outcomes and trends
- Builds, creates, maintains, and schedules a 30+ day content calendar
- Attend and fully participates in all applicable meetings
- Embrace learning new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Proactively seek solutions
- Own the outcome
- Embody emotional maturity
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- 2+ years experience in digital or traditional marketing
- Have B2B SaaS experience (preferred)
- Monthly Friday Free Day
- Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Fun and outcome driven work environment with a smart, hard working team
- Location independence
- Mission driven company and values-based culture
- Starting pay rate at $30,000 USD per year
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $30,000 USD per year
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page