- Job Title Content Services Team Lead
- Hiring Organization N2 Co / Franchise Inc. Internal
- Company Website https://n2co.com/work-with-us/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Do you love helping others grow and meet their goals? Are you adept at managing multiple deadlines? Do you excel at following and refining set processes? If so, we might have the leadership role for you! Our Product Services team is looking for a highly collaborative Content Services Team Lead to support team members in meeting individual, team and company goals.
Our Content Services Team Lead will lead a team of Content Coordinators, who gather resident-focused content for the publications within our Product Services program. They’ll work directly with the Product Services Manager to ensure the Content Services team is following correct processes. The ideal candidate is a team player with strong communication and customer-service skills and the ability to manage deadlines for multiple publications. Positive energy and attitude are a must!
Interviews for this opening will be conducted over video calls. As a reminder, this role is fully remote.
Think you’ve got the attitude AND the aptitude to join our team for this exciting, full-time leadership role? Keep reading, talk to your leader, and apply today via the link below!
- Lead by example, manage, and hold your assigned team members accountable, and coach them on the best approach.
- Onboard Area Directors into the N2 AD Services Content Program.
- Work with your leader to assist in handling and giving feedback from / to Area Directors in the program.
- Communicate and maintain relationships with Area Directors and fellow teammates following the program specifications.
- Collaborate with future fellow team leads, trainers, and your leader to grow and scale the AD Services Program.
- Adhere to standard processes and turnaround times to ensure a premium experience for residents and other team members.
- Ensure the team is updating and maintaining Contact Trackers and Content Planning Trackers accurately.
- Work with your leader to refine, build, and uphold processes.
- Assist in handling continued training and workshops for your team and assigning workloads to team members.
- Be a working leader and assist with the workload of the team, including communicating with Area Directors and residents and uploading content to Pub Manager when team members are out.
- Fit our N2 Core Values and be an ideal team player.
- Have the ability to put others first.
- Be open-minded and willing to learn.
- Have the ability to manage multiple deadlines per month.
- Have high attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service and communication skills with thorough follow-up.
- Have the ability to collaborate with other team members and leaders.
- Engage and build good relationships with anyone across the U.S.
- Be comfortable speaking to residents, real estate agents (for RP product), and Area Directors.
- Be proficient in managing emails.
- Have the ability to adapt and change with the growth of the team and company, based on goals and objectives.
- Have solid familiarity with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word, as well as familiarity with Google Workspace, including Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Calendar.
*Leadership experience is a plus, but not required.*
- Full health care package.
- Free basic dental.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off, including a one week paid Holiday Break.
- Twelve weeks paid maternity leave.
- Three-week paid sabbatical after fourth year of service.
- Access to a licensed nutritionist.
- $7K toward purchase of first home.
- Financial planning services.
- Employee Assistance Program, with mental health services and more.
- Annual $400 wellness stipend.
- Monthly remote-work reimbursement.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Pet care discounts and insurance.
- The ability to help fight human trafficking through N2GIVES, our giving program.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page