- Job Title Content Specialist
- Hiring Organization Meeting Tomorrow
- Company Website https://meetingtomorrow.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Meeting Tomorrow is a 20-year-old company with a growing team of 85 friendly employees. We’re headquartered in Chicago, with 80% percent of our team working remotely in cities all over the country. We produce in-person, hybrid, and virtual events and rent equipment that brings people together. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses, and we pride ourselves on providing the best customer experience in the events industry. We offer the greatest coworkers you’ll find anywhere, great benefits, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, team-oriented, entrepreneurial environment. We can’t wait to meet you!
Our marketing team is growing and is in need of a Content Specialist that will play an important role in creating new content and ensuring we are able to consistently represent Meeting Tomorrow to our customers, prospects and candidates. This role will collaborate in creating our brand voice and will be a critical team member in helping Meeting Tomorrow to create and drive our content engine with both written and interactive content. All work focused in this role will align with our overall company growth objectives.
This role reports to our Vice President, Marketing and has a lot of autonomy to be creative and imaginative within the overall marketing strategy developed by the team. We’ll rely on you to develop written, interactive and digital content for MT (including white papers, blogs, video, website content, etc.) You’ll audit and make updates to existing content to make sure it’s consistent with our defined personas and ensure all teams have access to the material created. You will often need to collaborate with other teams to accomplish key goals and work closely with the Vice President, Marketing on key projects for the marketing team that involve driving new leads, repeat revenue and customer loyalty.
At Meeting Tomorrow, our mission is to foster a culture of respect and affection. We embrace our differences and are committed to having a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in second chances and strongly encourage BIPOC, women, LGBTQIA, veterans, persons with disabilities, formerly incarcerated and all other individuals to apply.
- Developing all key written, interactive and digital content for MT (examples include: whitepapers, blogs, videos, etc.)
- Auditing content you have not developed for best practices in content development and brand voice.
- Contributing to the development of messaging frameworks with focused personas
- Ensuring the sales and fulfillment teams, along with team services, contribute, have access to and understand the use of all key campaign materials
- Aid Vice President, Marketing with any projects as needed (i.e. employment branding, customer advisory program)Collaborating within Meeting Tomorrow teams to accomplish key goals
The Impact: Within 3 months, you’ll:
- Have become extremely familiar with the brand voice and have created new content in this voice
- Fully understand the industry and hot trends and topics that relate to our industry
Within 6 months, you’ll:
- Used key buyer personas and created messaging frameworks for MT campaigns
- Created and executed on deliverables tied to content calendar
- Aided in measuring content to ensure it drives results
- Partnered with execution channels (especially web and paid) to ensure content is impactful at driving leads or repeat revenue
Within 1 year, you’ll:
- Created and updated written, interactive and digital content for MT (including white papers, blogs, video, website content, etc.)
- Maintained alignment of all marketing and product messaging across all teams
- Have accomplished goals set out in the beginning of the year in relation to marketing and leadership development
In this role, you’ll help to create the voice of our brand. A passion for writing is a must! If creating, writing, and meeting deadlines is your jam, then this might be the role for you. Here’s what else we’re looking for:
- Experienced writer. You’ve written from a distinct brand voice in the past.
- Curious. You always want to learn more whether that’s from interviewing, researching, etc.
- Highly motivated. Getting things done in a timely manner comes easy to you.
- Adaptable. When a project changes midstream, no big deal – you’re able to roll with the changes and adjust easily.
- Growth-mindset. You’re constantly looking for feedback to improve and apply it.
- Organized. Staying on top of deadlines and timeframes is easy for you.
- Great communicator. You’re able to clearly communicate a message and can cater your approach to anyone and listen to anyone.
- Problem solver. Gets to the root of issues and understands all stakeholder interests before moving forward.
The ideal candidate will also have graphic design skills.**
Our benefits include: full medical coverage (health, vision, dental, short term disability and life insurance), PTO and 9 paid holidays, annual profit-sharing bonus, 100% charitable giving match, employer match 401k with subsidized brokerage fees, gym membership reimbursement, employee-led social action teams, fully paid parental leave, paid bereavement leave and fun social gatherings!
What makes Meeting Tomorrow’s culture so special is the people, and we look for candidates who are a match for our company’s core values: commitment, kindness and humility. If those words describe you and you see yourself in this posting, you’re ready to apply!
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page