Company Website: https://altrio.com/
Remote Locations: US, Canada
Job Type: Part Time, Contract
Every year billions of dollars flow through the Real Estate Investment Market, and surprisingly most of these transactions are occurring without the support of technology. At Altrio, we are building real estate investment software designed to help our clients invest faster, smarter, and more confidently. Founded by two successful entrepreneurs, Altrio’s product Origin has found product market fit, supporting clients like QuadReal Property Group. Altrio is looking for a passionate content writer with experience in the CRE industry.
Are you a passionate writer with experience working in the commercial real estate investing industry? As a Content Writer, you will educate North American and international CRE investors about our technology through compelling marketing material, articles, e-books, and more.
This is a part-time/contract position with an opportunity to become a full-time role.
It is a fully remote position for candidates in Canada or the US.
- Content creation across a range of digital platforms.
- Produce engaging and useful content that demonstrates deep domain expertise in CRE, investment management, and data management market.
- Monitor industry news channels for trending topics and make recommendations for new content development.
- Produce content that is consistent with brand voice and guidelines.
- Edit content for a variety of formats. Examples include blogs, whitepapers, e-books, interviews, etc.
- Prior writing experience focused on finance and commercial real estate industry subject matter.
- Experience in the CRE investing industry, preferably experience in CRE acquisitions, CRE portfolio management or CRE analytics.
- SEO knowledge is an asset.
How To Apply:
Click “apply” below to process your Job application!
- Remote Job Location Canada, United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level
- Education Level unspecified
- Working Hours freelance
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page