- Job Title Content Writer / Editor
- Hiring Organization Linda Werner & Associates
- Company Website https://lwerner.com/
- Remote Locations United states
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time, Contract
Looking for a savvy communicator with excellent cross team, stakeholder customer service skills. Candidate should be a driven and talented content writer and editor for internal HR portal. Must be progressive and current in writing style. Writer will be communicating with employees, dependents and vendors via HR portal. This is a unique opportunity to help form the company’s overall communications and Knowledge Base.
- Work with internal subject matter experts to understand, write and edit relevant, technically accurate communications via HR portal.
- Dissect dense, complex information and make sense of it for employee consumption.
- Ensure a consistent voice and tone across all content.
- Work directly with manager in creating and refining references and style guide.
- Participate in content management efforts, process development, and quality governance in support of team success, while also working independently on multiple projects.
- Proven work experience in fields such as technical writing, technical editing, or product marketing.
- Experience building a Knowledge Base.
- Excellent writing, grammar, and editing skills (must provide relevant samples).
- Proficient in AP Style Guide.
- Demonstrated success writing effective process documentation and internal communications.
- Attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English, marketing, or related field preferred.
- Experience with Instructional Design.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Awesome verbal communication and interpersonal communication.
- Must be able to self-direct and prioritize assignments.
- Project management capabilities.
- Knowledge of HTML and XML.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours freelance, full time
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page